Your favourite motorcycle picture?

Loving the pose Aceman! Classic 70s pose (you’re a decade behind!).

I think he was a knitwear model

I think he was a knitwear model

Rusty99
Nah, he's not looking wistfully into the distance whilst pointing at something off  camera.  :D

Thanks guys.  Yes, that’s a genuine hand knitted Aaron jumper, and Farah slacks.  Farah were the top fashion back then, I’d like to think.

And with a state of the art bike, no good owner would be “pointing at something off camera”, much more likely to be pointing at the bike saying, “Hey, check this out.  It’s mine.  Jealous?”

Yeah, I’ve gotta say my nan made my bros a few aaron jumpers that they livedin in the 80’s and 90’s.

I just can’t get over the fact that you look exactly the same then as now Martin - nearly 30 years, and the only ‘spot the difference’ is your hair colour - fantastic! :slight_smile:

Tree removal

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

That’s a fantastic pic ^

Where was it taken and who took it? How many times did you have to go up and down that stretch to get just the right shot?

Yeah, I've gotta say my nan made my bros a few aaron jumpers that they livedin in the 80's and 90's.

I just can’t get over the fact that you look exactly the same then as now Martin - nearly 30 years, and the only ‘spot the difference’ is your hair colour - fantastic! :slight_smile:

mole
Aw shucks mole, you're so sweet.  

That reminds me, I owe you a meal out or drinks or similar.

It was a pro photographer. Only 1 shot. That was the day of 4 mountain passes. No time for retakes.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg