Your favourite condiment!?!

I love the Hot Sauce from Domino’s! And I second (or third) the Nandos sauce, beautiful, although I don’t think the stuff you can buy is the same as the stuff in the restaurant. It’s good but it’s not quite right.

Seconded!!! I have that over everything!!!

Sea salt and, or coarsely ground black pepper.

Works with almost anything

Ketchup, Worcester sauce or HP- what more could you want?

mmmmmmmm…stop it you are making me ravenous!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Encona is a poor imitation of a proper hot sauce…as from Trinidad and made by my mum! Failing that you can buy Matouks hot pepper sauce

then there is chow chow, anchar, mango chutney, Tamrind sauce…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nandos is great but I ate it so often I had to stop. I now stick with a dollop of heinz ketchup and a dollop of heinz mayo next to it so I can get a bit of both on each chip.

this thread is making me so hungry, 90mins till lunch :ermm:

special sort of mayo :wink: :smiley:

Special home made vinaigrette (varied recepie) has some balsamic vin, some olive oil, some Dijon mustard, occasionally honey. Mainly magic stirring.

After having chips at the Ace and covering them wiv sweet chilli sauce i have now bought a bottle and it goes on everything lol its that or reggae reggae sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

Whats the matter with you orrible lot!? Depends on the food!! but for my fave food taramosalata with meaty food mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LOL

Mustard
Mayo
Sweet Chilli

eh? are we on the same thread? Your just descibing yourself!? :stuck_out_tongue: