Your daily dose of "fucking hell that was close"

watch to the end

Fucking hell

For those that don’t want to see a dead biker don’t watch to the end…:roll_eyes:

Never understood the desire to observe death, for those that do…think how you’d feel having yourself or a loved one shared amongst the world to gawp at

Jesus fucking christ.

Rider’s chest moves at the end when he calls out. Didn’t think dead people could do that.

1 Like

I didn’t watch it as the title has the words Mort in it and have seen lots of previous posts about there being a dead biker towards the end.

As for not being able to breathe/chest move when dead it is most definitely possible and something I’ve seen numerous times, known as Agonal breathing, its the brains last dying functions and isn’t a sign of life rather death or imminent death.

The title translates to ‘2 fingers of the dead’, in reference to the bikes going either side of him.

I read it as ‘two fingers from death’.

Two fingers from death is the correct translation, it’s the French equivalent to “dicing with death” or something along those lines

I read the title as “Stuck two fingers in Mort”, so was confused with what I saw :rofl:

Looks as if they just followed the lead rider into the overtake without looking for themselves. If this happened to you would you chase them down to remonstrate?

Nope. I would give them a wide berth.
You can’t reason with people that stupid and crazy.