You will not believe the audacity!

pleased you didnt lose your bike x

That’s horrible! Audacity extreme!

Little fkrs…

Good on the cabbie.
Although would it have been to much ask for someone to actually try and stop what was obviously an illegal act/ or make a ruckass (sp?) if wanting to avoid a direct confrontation?

I used to park the Hornet very close to the ‘B’ of ‘Bar’ on the embedded map above.

Talk about lucky! Those kids must be real **** bag. How can you be so reckless at such a young age? I guess they are destined to eb in and out of jail with attitudes like that.

Ordered a disk lock for that kind of thin, damn thing can’t arrive soon enough ;[

C’mon Royal Mail, sort it out!

Unbelievable! What cheeky little gits! So glad you got the bike back. Seen those kids around there riding about and if it helps the way they ride the chances of them seeing 20 seem slim.

Lesson to us all, eh?

sorry to hear about that…

Its not just little shites that are evil. I filled up the bike at the Petrol Station near metropolis, Vaux.
Left my brand new Aplinestars gloves on the dials and came out after paying (3 mins max)and the guy in the car behind me had taken my gloves and driven off with them.

Unknown to me but I saw him holding something white as he sat there, the thing that made me sick was that I didnt want to hold him up as he was waiting for me to kit up that I moved the bike to let the fecker go past me…

So dont just blame the kids on scooters, pretty much everybody is out to get theirs…

little sh1ts:crazy: i was going to go there for fuel also on way back from bmm but did not cos dont trust old street/ islington area for this reason.

anyone use this b4? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Grip-Lock-Motorcycle-and-Scooter-Throttle-Lock_W0QQitemZ140355742525QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item20addaab3d

Bliddy hell hinny. Glad you got her back. Keep pushing the police to get the CCTV etc, they can at least use it to build a case against the scrotes when they eventually catch them in the act.

Oldguy - I think you’ll find your insurance will still cover you if you don’t leave the steering lock on…mainly because it doesn’t take much to disconnect it and quite often we get bikes in the pound with the steering lock on, a disk lock and chain. Makes things annoying for them but won’t stop them taking it. Makes life bliddy hard work for us though.

Sometimes even a few seconds spent putting your pin number into the machine is all it takes for these people to steal your bike. I really can’t see how you’d be 100% perfect at monitoring your bike even if you paid with cash.

steer lock on and alarm, dont take a sec to do.

Think Tomo filled up there tonight, I didn’t need fuel so sat on my bike behind his, would never expect that kind of thing to happen in plain sight!

glad they didn’t get the bike

Oldguy - I think you’ll find your insurance will still cover you if you don’t leave the steering lock on…mainly because it doesn’t take much to disconnect it and quite often we get bikes in the pound with the steering lock on, a disk lock and chain. Makes things annoying for them but won’t stop them taking it. Makes life bliddy hard work for us though.

Someone has not read their policy wording.

Remember, insurance is for paying not claiming and the claims adjusters are just scrotes in suits. You wont be disappointed then.

+1
Had my bike nicked from Angel, just literally down the road… I dont trust islington at all and if i go into a petrol station im always staring at the bike just incase… Paranoia i know :stuck_out_tongue:

little c*nts

Yeah, who’d want a garish yellow BMW? :smiley:

WTF!! those little sCum…!! well done on the cabbie, but as Garret said didint anyone suspect/try to stop them?

Joiks! Glad you got the bike back! We should be allowed to tag and bag scrotes like that.

Cheers guys. She is trussed up to the nines today as usual and i can see her from my desk. Mark and I managed to get something like the steering lock back in place, but I am working on more security and when the woman from security gets in, Ill be round there bending her ear on letting me park downstairs!

Glad you got your bike back. I always use pay at pump (providing it’s there), never get off the bike or de kit.

Glad you didn’t lose your bike.:smiley:

Having the sterring lock on all the time save my bike from getting nicked the other week, due to little s**ts not being able to move the thing!!:w00t::w00t:

WTF! the little c*%"!

Sorry this hapened to you gabs, so glad the cabbie saw them and you got it back.

makes you wanna get a pile of sh!te to ride to work on in london, something no ones interested in…

See now i dont have a steering lock so id be pretty screwed and im too lazy to faff about with other locks when im filling up… stupid i know.

As a few have kinda said about nobody actualy doin anything when they saw it… well the only 1 we know who saw it is the taxi driver… you say you’d have brought him a drink, personaly id have slapped him :w00t: He could of jumped and shouted about it when the little scum was walking off with your bike rather than wait for you to be stood there wondering where it had gone.

Oh and with the police, just tell them your gona put a complaint in against them and then watch what they do… A bit different i know but… we had some tack nicked from the stables once and the police came down but said there is not alot they could do, although they even had an idea who it would have been, well my mum said she was gona compain… next thing you know they had all the finger printing people down and everything… still did **** all though cause they where more scared of the gypos than my mum i think :hehe:

Anyway, glad they never actualy got away with the bike :smiley: