You lucky lucky people, I'm back to brighten your day ;-)

Praise the lord, Ricky is back! :smiley:

good to see you today mate, sorry i had to run off i saw a copper outside the shop and thought he was writing me a ticket, turns out he was waiting for a rodent who’d been shoplifting to come past.

Good news you old perv,does this now mean you change from Garrett’s mate to “Ricky” sitting on his bike.:smiley:

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys and gals, The un-named can now be named again :smiley:
Let the banter begin :wink:

Keep it clean(ish)…

:slight_smile:

Yeh feckijng Rick :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone herd from Smiled ?

Well trust you to lower the tone…:slight_smile:

As for smiled not heard a thing but he’s never been one to follow the herd as they say…

[quote]
Panda (06/08/2009)

Well trust you to lower the tone…:slight_smile:

As for smiled not heard a thing but he’s never been one to follow the herd as they say…[/quote]

Not one to gossip me, BUT I herd a rumour that he’s making a film…got post it notes all over his Mrs at the mo, and what he ment by he’s up the good end ? who knows :smiley:

who’s ricky? :hehe:

Great that you’re back, now behave…

I guess this means I need to change my signature . . . :slight_smile:

Glad they saw sense and let you back.

I guess it does Steve, you’ll need to find a new cause now, thanks for the support ;):smiley:

I have googled it and you are, as of a few minutes ago, still not the Pope and still not an elected member of Milton Keynes council . . . have these aspirations been lost in the fight back to LB ? :w00t:I guess you can forget about being a mod on LB . . . who’d want to do that anyway ;):stuck_out_tongue: I’ve given up on receiving the pm asking for my services . . . :Whistling: :rolleyes:

[quote]
Steve… (07/08/2009)
I guess you can forget about being a mod on LB . . . who’d want to do that anyway ;):stuck_out_tongue: I’ve given up on receiving the pm asking for my services . . . :Whistling: :rolleyes:[/quote

It’s drafted out and ready to go :slight_smile:

…but something is stopping me sending it…probably a tricky technial issue:w00t:

Can’t imagine what that might be :smiley:

:smiley:

Great to have you back man. With JS on holiday the place has gone to the dogs, Stevie Ramone has taken over! :smiley: