You can now get speeding tickets from europe

Fixed camera? In the post?

A yank on a mailing list I belonged to years ago found an unexpected $800 added to his credit card bill by Hertz. When he called them he was told that the car he’d hired in France a couple of months earlier had been caught by a Swiss speed camera during his rental period. The Swiss had sent the penalty demand to Hertz who promptly paid it & charged it to the credit card he’d used to book the car.

Got flashed twice in Zurich last August not heard anything . Anyone know more on this as as l thought the issue was the owner not the driver was receiving the fine so they were not sharing owners info brains_t
If the same vehicle would go back to that country and be seen then the cops will not be polite about it. 
me_groovy
They were 30mph in a 30kmh zone, not motorbike speeds

Bloody imperialists!

So turns out it wasn’t speed, was the m50, caught on another cameras.

Whoops.

Is it an enforceable fine or a letter like Michael got?

I was done for jumping red light in Netherlands last year around June (no idea how I didn’t see it but they sent me photos). Got a 230 Euro fine in my post in October same year and started investingating if I should pay it or not. Turned out UK joined the system for new offences committed after 6 May 2017, literally a month before I screwed up - https://www.theaa.com/european-breakdown-cover/driving-in-europe/driving-offence-abroad - so be careful.

Yah in the post, registered too had to sign for it!!
Think it was fixed camera