Yo dudes! Phew..nearly didn't make it.

Well here we go then. The bare all session:)Nice to be here ya’ll seem like a nice crowd. Me…I’m kinda different but you’ll get used to me.

I bike into London every day, all year round, via the M40/A40 corridor. My rides are a fully tricked up FZ1 as my commute scoot and an MT-01 for those days when you just want to go nuts:w00t:

I get into the ACE on a Friday morning for a sanity check and attitude adjustment…and a mug of tea and bacon sarnie.

Woa how hard was it getting onto the site…I had a compatabilty problem…well not me…my PC. Anyway here now and look forward to a bit of sharing with ya’ll:hehe:

Hello and Welcome, and glad you kept on trying to get on :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Am liking your attitude :smiley: Welcome to lb Q

Hi and welcome…:smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB you seem like you will fit in here well:P

More info and maybe pictures of your rides in the Pictures section so we can see this tricked FZ1 you have. I used to own a similar bike and loved it.

Thank you for those words…v warming.

I’m off to a local dealership for their annual sale…s’pose I’ll have to buy something…well it’d be rude if I didn’t:D

Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Hi & welcome to LB:)

Welcome!

Hi!

Welcome to Londonbikers!

Please come down to Borough Market SE1 where we meet every Wednesday and get yaself down to one of our monthly newbie meets at the Ace Cafe, first monday of every month.

We’re having our Christmas Party on 19th Decemeber - details to follow

:cool: