yekshamesh

hey everyone,
im jack, im 18, and own a yamaha dt125x,the sm version:P
its not a big bike i know :blush:
iv done my a2 restricted test,and hopefully around may when im 19, i will be able to get a bigger bike as insurance will be cheaper :D(cant bloody wait lol)

i also go up to the ace cafe mostly every friday aswel, so you may see me up there.:cool:

well… erm…ye… there was my hello lol:D

Welcome aboard, did my A2 in August so am on a restricted GS500 for another year and 3 quarters :crazy:

Yazaa! How’s Kakistan these days? :smiley: Welcome!:slight_smile:

hey jack welcome to LB, i think i see you tonite up near ace, where the stunters were.

do you post on TAG?

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome mate. :slight_smile:

hey,
na i werent up ace last night mate. none of my mates wanted to go lol, and didnt want to go on my own .

and ye i post on tag, im jack sp. : (sp because i used to own a gilera runner sp :D)
whats your name on there?

oh and cheers for the welcome guys:hehe:

Welcome aboard :wink:

hey,
na i werent up ace last night mate. none of my mates wanted to go lol, and didnt want to go on my own .

and ye i post on tag, im jack sp. : (sp because i used to own a gilera runner sp :D)
whats your name on there?

oh and cheers for the welcome guys:hehe:
[/quote]

ah you are who i thought you was, montys mate!? how is he ? still blowing up 172’s:D i was ratty46 on TAG as well, dont really post on there these days, tho i still have my scoot!:slight_smile:

see you up ace someday?:smiley:

welcome jackyboi:cool: think i’v seen you down the ace a few times;)

the dt125x is a very cool bike plus its even cooler coz its a supermoto:D

i’m on my ktm so if ya see/hear me there come say hi