Yawn, Tuesday Roll Call

Let’s see if I can get my timing right today!

Morning y’all. It’s back in the car for me today :-(, but at least I have tomorrow off to look forward to. Yaaaayyyyyy.

Abzero
Aceman
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
Big Red S
Blade.
brains_t
Cactus- AKA The Beard
ChrisB
Changyammi
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
ink aka Miss Observation
Janey
Jay
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade (Formerly known as GSXR750_Sam)
me_groovy
Miggy
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag
Panagiotis
Pricetta
Rosso
Rusty99
SeanR1
Shaunicous
SilveR6
Slacker
Slangerine (it was that or PayDaytona - because all her hard earned goes on it)
Stevie
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Wise
Zander - last on the list unless Zoro signs up!

Yes Miss …

Morning, leaving Italy today😢 on to France for overnight stop then back home. Looking forward to getting on the bike.

GOOD MORNINGS LONDON

Today I’ll mostly be installing a shower rail & curtain and grocery shopping for me old Mum, God bless her

Fixed it for you. Although it doesn’t quite have the same ring about it :frowning:

Morning Peeps

What happened to Summer?

Missing the Z’s at the bottom of the list young lady! :stuck_out_tongue:

I love it when you get all masterly with me and I shall consider myself well chastised :wink:

Fixed. I think that’s a good reminder for me that I need to go and get a coffee and wake up a bit.

Last couple of days in Greece then back to London to fit all the new parts that have arrived since I’ve been gone!

Morning all. Apparently, my body now classes 8.30am as a lie in… great. :confused: lol

Picking up the viffer today. . . Whoooooop

morning all. removed the screen from the tracer last night to see if it reduces the wind buffeting. opinions please?

Tracer sans screen

“Smiling as he walks to his dungeon door”

Remove the mirrors too me_groovy, don’t look too bad without the screen. Looks like the transformer logo on the front.

Good morning all.

@Groovy put down the tools before it’s too late!

Morning all!!

@Me_Groovy stick a decepticons sticker, it will increase 10bhp
@Arfa, you are so focused on your riding that you don’t even turn when a fat Vstrom stops by your side and beeps at a traffic light? :)!!

Good morning one and all. Had dirty thoughts of a KTM Superduke 1290 earlier. Very dirty.

Ug! Reasonable morning, it is. I bid you all a god morning thouhg.

Morning…thought I already posted…obviously not!

Put it back, leave it alone. :wink:

Morning all :slight_smile: thanks for getting me back on Nivag and Janey :slight_smile: sounds like I was almost forgot.

I’m in BMW service in Leiria, Portugal waiting on bike’s service. Been trying to organise it for a week, so hope all fine finally :). Been fun touring Spain and Portugal so far

good morning! Some cheeky biker parked on private property of the hotel. Hotel staff were even cheekier and pushed the bike on the double yellow line.