YAMAHA YZF750R 1994 £750

YAMAHA YZF750R in Cadbury’s purple
All previous MOT’s dating back to 1997.
39000 miles on a clock.
MOT till 19/07/2011
NO TAX, so no test rides, the tax could be bought at buyers expense.

I have owned this bike for over a year and had a nice time riding it.
I have replaced many parts to get it through the MOT.
It has a shock absorber of the YZF1000R with adjustable preload? as the YZF750R and YZF1000R have a lot in common(the hose that goes to expansion tank is slightly longer). The front callipers were replaced of the YZF-R1, but the old ones can be included.
The bike is HPI clear and had no accidents whatsoever. But the frame is scratched as the bike fell of the stand as can be seen in pictures, the front mudguard was scratched as well.
It is not a new bike by all means, but it still rides with no trouble. The chain is slightly rusty as previous owner wasn’t really bothered about it. I have cleaned it a few times, but it’s still has some rust spots. It has a small dent on top of the tank and some paint is slightly of the surface. The tank has seen better days as it is covered with small scratches. The plastics are in good condition, one side of the belly pan and upper fairing joining holes are broken. Although these are underneath and not noticeable.

So, overall the bike needs some TLC. I have described as much as I can, but if you have any questions then please ask.

I am located in Smethwick, West Midlands