Yamaha Cygnus 125 in great condition (see the video)

Dear all,

I took a video of the scooter so you can see how the scooter works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1hMFFXkwt8

I am selling my scooter as I am buying a car and would not need the scooter anymore. I have had a Vespa ET 4 125 and changed it for this Yamaha and I must say that the Cygnus is far superior. It does everything much better, has better components and is much more reliable.

My Yamaha Cygnus X scooter has a 125cc 4 stroke engine (fuel injection), only 13,000 miles and one previous owner (a lady banker).

The scooter is in very good condition, looks good and runs immaculately. It always starts on the first press of a button no matter if it is hot or cold outside. It comes with both kick and electric starts. It is checked and maintained by local garage and it is all in excellent working order. In addition to that I have also ensured to change the oil and clean the filters every 1500 miles.

PLEASE NOTE- The scooter was NOT used at anytime for couriering or anything like that. It was only used for commuting to and back to my work place in central London.

THE SCOOTER HAS THE FOLLOWING:
•New front break pads
•New front & rear tyres
•Installed new variator weights and band
•Changed oils & filters
•New starter
•I have the logbook
•User manual
•Service records
•2 sets of keys for the top box
•2 sets of keys for the scooter
•A very large top box that can be removed or installed in seconds (no tools required)
•It is taxed and MOT’ed

The bike does have some scratches resulting from usual London parking wear and tear. But these are only small cosmetic and do not affect the bike in any other way.

To set up a viewing please call me on 0788 549 6379 I would gladly show it to you.

THE PRICE FOR THE SCOOTER IS ONLY £800

Happy and safe motoring!