Y'Allright Four Eyes

I have glasses and pinlock. Always have to aim my breath down to stop the glasses steaming up at slow speed. at motorway speeds, enough draught comes up my face that this is ok though.

When I can, I wear my daily disposable contacts. for long trips I usually go with glasses just for comfort and lack of faff’s sake.

+1.

I’ve been wearing specs since I started riding some 16 or so years ago. Tried things like Bob heath which is pretty good but still ends up misting on really bad days. The best yet was using one of these foggy face masks.

It takes some time to get it setup just right as you need to ensure a good seal with your mush. Once its fitted it diverts all the warm breath downwards and you don’t have to start opening your visor etc.

A lot of helmets come with something similar built in these days, but these are great if it doesn’t or is ineffective.

I’ve tried all sort of things. Foggy doesn’t work for me. Maybe it’s something about the shape of one’s face, but it definitly makes my glasses steam up more.

The only thing that kind of works is FogTech (http://www.visorvision.co.uk/shop/index.php?cPath=25&osCsid=b363b07433df69a92676a000e6ab698d). I recently bought some of the wipes to try and it really works. The only problem is that you have to re-apply every time you have cleaned/wiped your glasses, so I don’t bother very offen with it.

I think I’ll try lenses again, but I had them in the past and my eyes didn’t like them at all.