XFM Rockschool

You never know, if they win they might be able to coincide it with shooting a post ironic Wham / Duran Duran pastiche video

if i know record companys they are gonna have to sell their souls before they part with tons of money for a Bahamas video shoot mate unless you wanna mortgage your house and send them there yourself…its a long hard road they gotta travel and they’ve gotta be strong…try to get them good management on a low percentage, someone who really believes in them, has the gift of the gab and who works as hard as they do

Thanks for that Salee, but I was only joking I think that even my 15 year old is shrewd enough to understand that there’s no such thing as a free video

Looking at the person spec for the management job, I think I might consider asking to meet the rest of the band (and their parents)

if you can spend alot of time on it…do it…its great fun and theres nothing better than looking after your own is there… but what do you know? who do you know? and what can you do for them?.. is what you have to ask yourself…sometimes you may do more harm than good if you rub the right person up the wrong way…you have to be very level headed too !..and dont push them too hard just cos you may want it more than them!!..and if another management co comes along after a while make sure you are still involved to look after their interests…its an evil business

Last call for any late shift folks who haven’t heard them yet

There’s barely 10 minutes left, check 'em out

http://rockschoollondon.trinitystreetdirect.com/sixdaysintotal/

Cheers

Dave G

you will keep us updated on their progress wont you Dave ??

we wish them all the very best

Thanks for your ongoing interest and encouragement Salee

Unfortunately they weren’t one of the 5 finalists But there’s no question that taking part was good experience for them They’re certainly not going to give up on their dreams, particularly after all the positive feedback they received here (and across the board)

Watch this space and one day in the not too distant, you’ll be able to casually drop to your friends that you first heard Six Days In Total in November '06 and that you bought their debut album when it first came out in the spring of 2007 Way ahead of the rest of the herd

dont give up…