www .mansized.co.uk

Yep, just did it for me too when I clicked on the link to the seat padding thread in Nivag’s reply…

I’m using Firefox 7.0.1

It’s the image Pan has hotlinked to, it was hosted on mansized.co.uk and they probably removed it as it was leaching bandwidth and causing undue load on their servers.
PJ or Pan remove the image and it’ll stop happening.

I have removed it.

Hopefully that has resolved the issue.

Thanks Gav :wink:

Heroic. Was wondering what that was about…

that must be an old post as mansized hasnt been up and running for a few of years. it was a fitness (a’la mens health mag) site that i went on. the site is no longer active but if you go it wants you to logon. even if you have a login (i still do) it doesnt work.

anw sorry for the confusion and it was nothing to worry about, unless you are allergic to dumbells and healthy diets :stuck_out_tongue:

now i am not getting the mansized 1 anymore but i am getting similar box pop up asking for my name and password to log onto londonbikers, a minute ago i did not have lonbikers open too did b4 though.

have we got another security issues?

I got that box when clicking on this thread as well.

My username ans PW were already in the text fields, only clicking ‘cancel’ would make it go away (‘ok’ didn’t work)

Got it again while typing this reply :blink:

see this post

http://londonbikers.com/forums/878250/lb-asking-for-logon-details-while-browsing