WTF !! AMBULANCE NEARLY HAS BIKER DOWN !!

On my way home from work yesterday, the traffic was terrible, something had obviously happened? On moving slowly, slowly up the road, i noticed a ambulance,a police van, a police car and a paramedic car? lights flashing etc…didnt see any car or bike involved but noticed them all rushing about so took it that someone in one of the houses injured or unwell?

By the time i got up to the ambulance…a biker was coming down on opposite side to me, same side the ambulances etc were? A huge gust of wind blew open those huge side doors to the ambulance?..the biker had to swerve out into my path, i saw what he was doing and moved my car so he could have enough room to compose himself and carry on? he looked at me, then the ambulance to see who was there? then he looked back at me, i was shaking my head in disbelief at this stage…he raised his hand to say thanks and carried on, cos no one was near the doors for him to say anything…

Then i saw a policeman and ambulance man and called out and to tell them the door was still swinging open and it had now stopped a bus from passing and traffic behind the bus?..they looked at me and looked away so i shouted again?..the copper looked over, i said, " the door on the van is open"…he looked at the POLICE van…then shrugged and looked away from me!! i then beeped the horn on the car, and they both looked annoyed at me so again i said the van door is open and nearly had a biker off and is now stopping traffic…he then came over to where i was pointing (at LAST!) saw it was the ambulance door im talking about…then just said to me, “Oh, well it werent my van then was it” and went to shut the door, but the seat belt was stuck in the door and it sprung open straight away again!!! (FFS!)…he then had to sort out the seat belt, slammed the door shut and walked back to where he was …all that without a “thanks”…is it any bluddy wonder we dont give a toss ourselves??? well IS IT?

Thats terrible, close one for the rider… what idiots

Hi Blade, well done you for standing your ground.

And Breathe!!!

I rekon we should rename you! Missrantalot!

miss"understood" more like !!! ha ha but i like ur one betta !! ha ha, that would make a good thread wouldnt it? What “miss” names would u guys give us girls

guess mine is your one…missrantalot!..err so what about

Loopy "miss"pnutlova…

Lustfish "miss"gunning4ya …hee hee

Trisckie "miss"shesa500really…(oops)

Debz "miss"caprilova…ha ha

Madscientist "miss"inventsalot

Shewolf "miss"iwillrideanywhere

Abbeyj "miss"ivegot2

Andrea "miss"thisonesbetta

Sincere "miss"organisaride (ooer !!)

Keti "miss"punchyerlitesout …hee hee

etc etc…cant keep putting our names down !!! ha ha

Blade - you’re bonkers but I love ya, lol.

haha blade i like it

Very lucky rider.

“miss"understood” more like !!! ha ha but i like ur one betta !! ha ha, that would make a good thread wouldnt it? What “miss” names would u guys give us girls

guess mine is your one…missrantalot!..err so what about"

He he, very good Blade!

:crazyamn good of you to forsee that with the rider thou, do you think as bikers it makes us much better cage drivers… im sure we have a much overdeveloped sense of judgement/observation to the average car driver… ponders

Yeh he was and to be fair? he was making sure cos he slowed down on passing all the vehicles there, so well done him, if it was a nutta that was speeding past, that van door would have hit him smack in the face!

Ha ha,…

Little"miss"T ankscold!

Little"miss"roadrash hurts!

Foxy “miss” mytattsrock! (hee hee)

LadyP "miss"illchopudown!

Come on…add ur own!

Last May I nearly got wiped out by an ambulance coming past the red lights at a main junction with no siren on.

Just his blue lights on only. Seen em do this again since. Very dangerous practice considering its at a junction.

Always give em a wide berth if I see em coming down the road now.

THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE FOR THE BIKER MAN!!NAUGHTY POLICEMEN NEVER LISTERN WHEN SOMTHING IS A DANGER TO SOMEONE ELSE OR SOMTHING ELSE!!BUT AT LEAST YOU STOOD YOUR GROUND FOR OTHER POTENTAIL BIKERS!!!

THIS IS CHELSEA !!GINA’S DAUGHTER!! X-X

can I be little MissCheif… or little MissTrouble

Little Miss Trouble is taken by Little Miss T, not surprisingly I guess.

And you don’t want to make her angry, oh no. Or make her drop her bike, which it seems is very easy to do.

Soz Tania, don’t know why I’m being horrid hehe. x

Maybe ur right but there were so many vehicles there that i spose he couldnt help but go over that way, and i saw where the door flew open and tell u he would have hit it if he was going faster…he wasnt he was being careful cos of situation, with the lights an all that?..some were parked on the kerb and the ambulance and police van werent?..the bus couldnt get past either…but it could have been a accident, these things always happen out of the blue…