World Superbike Round - Brands Hatch 1-3rd August

Is anyone heading down to Brands Hatch for the WSB racing? :smooooth:I’ll be flying :sick: into London :slight_smile: from Australia :hehe: on the Thursday afternoon, and am planning on heading down that way for the Friday Practise day. :w00t:

Probably Race day only.

Who will you be supporting?:wink:

Will be going both saturday and sunday, might even camp overnight :w00t:

I shall be camping with all my girls so any young hansome males want to stop by for a drink you are more than welcome.

Shall be a great weekend come on …

I may be going along for the saturday and sunday with a spot of camping as well :smiley: Have to find someone new to support this year, was there supporting Toseland last year, was an excellent day :smiley:

maybe going for sat/sun camping also :smiley:

We will be there on Race Day, Grandstand tickets already sorted:DCome on Max!!!:smiley:

The Troys… :Whistling: Who did you figure??? Yes, I know… predictable for a colonial. How about you?I’m really looking forward to it. Brands Hatch being one of those ‘mythical’ places I’ve dreamt about. :cool:What do you all reckon the weather will be like? Will I need my gumboots? (wellies):smiley:

wooo hooo

It’s just been announced we have 3 BSB wildcards joining the party this year

Tom Sykes, Simon Andrews and Eugene Laverty will be on the WSB grid at Brands:D

Good news indeed. More and more excitement building by the minute!

Looks like it’ll be Nori, followed by Tom Sykes, then anyone on a Kwaka.

Absolutely no surprises about your choice of rider - that’s what the wink meant.

Gumboots may be necessary, but seriously hope not.

Thanks Killer #1, I figured you had your tongue firmly planted in your cheek when you asked the question…

Should be a great weekend.

Got to make the most of the msv 2 wheeled passes we bought so ill be there . Damm just realised i wont be back till saturday was hoping to go and watch the practising on friday:angry: oh well just have to be saturday and sunday instead

shame it wasnt BSB i usually get free tickets

Hi neighbour me old buddy me old pal;):cool::D:D

With an offer like that how could I refuse! :wink:

I quite fancy this having never been to see any bike racing before, and as i’m on the SE side of London it would be rude not too…

Will be there for the race day and now I know Tom Sykes is racing as a wild card he’ll be getting my support, along with Kiyo and Biaggi

Well exactly how could u refuse, will be a great weekend for racing drinking and meeting people new and hopefully some LB so i can put faces to names :stuck_out_tongue: