Work this weekend at bike Event In Alton - Girls Wanted

Woah.

I struggle actually to understand sarcasm, and even I understood that H0ndas post was a joke, clearly made out of lack of clarity in the original post. If anything it was a joke pointing a finger at the objectifying nature of the work the original post may have easily been interpreted as advertising.

Saying “people like him are a utter waste of oxygen” is quite frankly disgusting, and something I don’t think you ever have any right to say. May I draw your attention to yesterday being National Mental Health Awareness Day?

I’m not a regular contributor of this forum, but when I am may I just say that I am perfectly happy with the responses I get from other members. They are always helpful, knowledgeable and yes also funny.

Your response was a disgrace, by no means justified by having been here a couple of years ago. I can only speak for myself on this one, but if that’s what you’re going to add on here I’d be quite happy for you to stay away.

Might I also add, not that you’ll care, that if I were booking an event in this space, there is nothing - I repeat nothing - on this Earth that would now make me want to work with you. You came here on business, and I don’t think I have ever seen anyone behave so unprofessionally.

2 Likes

Mental health?

Wow only if knew.

Delete this @Jay it’s a joke

1 Like

Probably best, it’s shocking advertising for you and your business

1 Like

Anyone got a gazebo I can borrow? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PMSL

Time to hand out the Snowflake medals ?

gazebo

I thought that word was banned on here

FFS don’t start that again :rofl::rofl:

Is this job still going?

Only if you wear a bikini and have a gazebo.

I Am in… what time do we start?

You sexist git kev.

Ok. Speedos then. :grin:

Not sure I’m bubbly enough to be honest.

tb put a blonde wig on you’ll be fine.

I’m going to have to chip in in support of Rixxy here and don’t be running down the 70’s it was a great decade for coming of age.

Happy days enough said :slight_smile:

1 Like

Disappear for a couple weeks and wham.

Hi Rixxy, long time