Words you like.

Hey cheekychick - With your picture, I would have thought your words would be leather & latex or bondage & restraints.

Medulla oblongata

Ice Creammm :w00t:

Bikes, riding, horses,

big fat meaty sausage :Whistling:

Holiday

… the simple things in life please me, not big long words that people can’t understand let alone pronounce :wink:

Oh wow, what a fantastic word. I’m gonna have to use it in my academy and maybe even run a training programme on it :w00t:

omphaloskepsis

moist

libidinous

natiform

enervated

weekend

friday

hullabaloo

splosh

Boobies

Amore

Vino

dichotomy (but only said with a scottish accent)

antidisestablishmentarianism - actually I oppose it, but I like saying it

lube

sitchenario

Just to put some meat on the bones of this one, if you’re opposing antidisestablishmentarianism wouldn’t that simple be disestablishmentarianism :ermm:

No. I’m more anti-antidisestablishmentarianism. Subtle difference I know, but a double negative doesn’t always mean the same as a positive. For example, to say of someone “He is not unfriendly” doesn’t necessarily mean the same as “He is friendly”.

I think disestablishment is an inevitable process (though not helped by the wimps in recent parliaments) so I’m not bothered by it. But the people I really don’t like are those opposed to it.

(Yes, bullshit this early on a Saturday - it is because I rested yesterday)

My head hurts!!

erect

nipple

coathook

Cmon people … its the Jetstreams after rideout destinations ideas based on our input I bet so please more hedonistic variables …:kiss:

Well I`m well disgruntled at the response to this poke.

What`s more I claim GRUNTLED as a new word worthy of usage.

I imagine you will become rather more gruntled as the night develops.

I thought we might take a look around some dissolute monasteries

Have you been drinking tequila too?

Good idea Brian. Depart Ace tomorow 7.30 am. Habits required. Destination Fountains Abbey:D