Women trouble...

Tired of having 5 remotes in your lounge and always having to search around in the cushions of the sofa to find the one you want… yes… we’ve all been there and until now there hasnt been a truly viable solution. YOu can get single controllers but they can be fiddly and never really take full advantage of the expensive systems that we all seem to end up with…

So i went out and bought one of these only to find the girlfriend doesnt approve of the situation and wont let me use it. what am i to do considering i have invested so much time and money finding the perfect solution and now i cant use it…

do i stick with the gf and do as she says or just do what i want and use my new toy… my whole relationship depends on this peeps… so any advice would be welcome…

a picture is attached…

hahahha

i think i’ll play with the new toy!!

Attachments

Yup, play with the new toy

New toy get’s my vote, were did you say you got that from…

Can I play with your toy when you’ve finished??

why not make the new toy the new girlfriend too? sure it can multi task.

Isn’t that the new 3-in-1?

turn her into the gf? are u crazy?

if i do that she cant focus on her job properly?

plus then i’ll have to take her out for dinner, “entertain” her, take her on holiday, buy her presents, surprise her randomly so she knows i think about her when i’m at work / home / away / sleeping / etc etc etc…

sounds like a lot of hard work… hmmMMm… maybe…

haha… depends on how good she is at her current job… then i may think of giving her a promotion to beer girl… but then waht do i do with my current beer girl?

decisions decisions…

iT’S A HARD HARD LIFE !!!

mate…

you wouldnt believe the trouble that happens in the flat…

they fight, bicker about who’s turn it is to do the dishes, and who wants to serve the beer… i mean its crazy… i think i’m just gonna have to give them a good telling off and spanking to teach them a lesson…

i’ll let u know how it all goes… if they dont sort out their differences then i’ll have to find new ones… whos up for that?

C

Can I be on ‘inserting new batteries’ duty please?

I think that she needs more power than one AAA battery of yours…

Cheeky monkey - aren’t you supposed to be working>??

He…he…

You’ll be needing one of these then

LOL

My new toy doesnt need batteries guys…

sorry for the confusion… she is like one of those kinetic watches that needs to be kept moving… so every night i have to charge her up and then i can go to sleep…

again… sorry for the confusion

C

Also make a convenient bicycle stand.