Wish Arthur well

Exactly Joby. I am not bothered about it now and not shamed to admit it, but i went through something very similar about 5-6 years ago, i was in a very dark place and it got to the point where i was driving my van behind a bus and i was seconds away from purpousfully ploughing straight into the back of it, i had to pull over and stop myself doing something silly, i rung my Mrs and told her what was going on and she instantly rung my boss who came out to me (luckily the vans were all trackered up!!) and took me home, I had loads of tests for Bi-Polar and stuff as i was really down one moment and high the next, I was put on Anti-Depressants for almost 2 years but i managed to get through it. My mates used to try and cheer me up but when i was in a low period they unintentionally made it worse for me, so with all the good will in the world, there comments did’t help. So hopefully Artur has a strong group of people behind him, His mum and Step-Dad are lovely and they seemed like a really tight Family so he should be well looked after on that front, I just hope he comes out of it like i did (Much Stronger for it)

oh Dreamboy thought I’d not seen him in a while…

of course we wish him well.
this is getting more and more disturbing by the minute. it seems if you have a problem these days to plaster it all over social medias for everyone to see its the right thing to do.
lets hope this is genuine and not a sick joke, and that Arthur is ok with it.

If he is unaware of the post then it is not ideal, if he is aware and has asked for it to be posted then that is good as he is talking about his problems, When i was going through it i was told to not be ashamed about it as Billions of people world wide suffer with depression, some that you wouldn’t beleive could have anything to be down about (look at Stan Collymore), so if you come out the other end and feel better, then you should never be ashamed that it affected you and if people want to talk about it then don’t feel it is something to be ashamed of, if you want to share you expeirience then share it as it may help ease the pressure. I remember once i started the tablets i wanted to tell people but couldn’t as i was scared, but i slowly started dropping things into conversations about Pills and “I have something that’ll help with that” and those little comments really took weight off my shoulders until i finally opened up to my Mates and made them all aware and it was like all of a sudden my anxiety went and i was free!! it was really wierd, but when i started talking about it was the day it started to leave me.

Not sure if you’ve seen my Tattoo Sleeve but it is an Angel killing a Demon, that was part of my “Healing Process” it is meant to depict me as i am now killing off My “Demons” and i always tell people what it means and why i had it done when they ask. I do beleive keeping it all inside makes it worse, you should talk to people about your problems as it unloads the burden.
And if Artur does need someone to talk to, i will happily lend an ear and go for a Beer with him so he can unload anything he wants if it helps, I know it helped me so if i can do the same for him that my mates done for me then i’m more than willing.

Posting very personal info about a “friend” on a public forum!
It’s got to be… https://kb.iu.edu/d/afhc

If not then it is very very sad. GWS Arthur.

I am with GSXR750_Sam on this. I have been there and seen those dark thoughts. It is not much fun and feels pretty hopeless. I am happy to lend and ear or a shoulder should someone need it. I still suffer and struggle but things are slowly getting better.

Ouch. GWS lad and keep an eye on that light at the end of the tunnel. One day it will be very bright and you will break free. Like with all things, you need support and care from friends and family and should not feel alone. Talk to people, get help and take it one day at a time.

Ermmmmm just to let everyone know Max is a massive drama queen. I wasnt in coma for two days, i was in hospital for two days and i have only broken my arm andone of my fingers

Max you fucking drama queen

GWS Artur!

GWS Arthur!

Best wishes for a full recovery Arthur.