Winter storage

Hi guy’s

I’m looking for winter storage for my bike.

It can be rent, private of other.

I don’t mind sharing with others and will of course put in a penny for it :slight_smile:

I live in Wood Green, so it would be nice if there is something up my way.

Cheers!

• Lasse

I’m just about to give up a concrete and brick garage in Finsbury Park as I’ve moved West. Very secure and £70 month. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll put you in touch with owner.

Thanks for the reply.

I’ll have to think about it.

Sorry for the late reply :w00t:

Hi.

Do you still have a garage or space for another bike to rent in Finsbury Pk?

Thanks

Marc

there’s bike storage available at OMC. http://www.ovalmotorcyclecentre.co.uk/prices-and-facilities/
£60 a month is cheaper than renting a garage as far as I’m aware.

you know your local council usually has garages to rent they are pretty cheap ,i contacted my council (barnet) and they sent me a form to fill in ,only thing is there is some pretty shitty estates where i live and i know they are probably gonna offer me some around there…

Not personally but I can give you the details of the company that manages them if you like.

Only by a tenner in my instance.

Hey Lasse, we’re going to provide winter storage for bikes up at our unit in Watford. I’ve yet to put together a post, but we’re probably talking about 60 quid a month.

i had a garage for 40 a month before and the council charges around 12 quid a week i think … i honestly can’t believe some of the prices i see garages for. suppose it depends on how secure ,safe and away from prying eyes they are.

Cheers!

<a id=ctl00_ctlContentPlaceHolder_ctl00_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater_ctl06_hypUsername href=“http://londonbikers.com/forums/commuter-boy” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;”>commuter-boy - I sign up with my local council (Haringey). Was told they have several garage’s but the wait was years!