Winter hack what do you use

I’ll be on my trusty ol’ Blade…

Go careful girl, it’s getting slippy out there…

Must say I’m with Pete. Audi A6 / train for me…

Haven’t got any other choice Andrew, Done it the last five years… Glad I work from home…

Use the SV650S all year as the wife let me have a second bike and shes a bit tatty (the SV not the wife) at the moment, Great ride home from work this morning till I hit some of the back streets. At least Lewisham is gritting most of its roads unlike Southwark ???

H

just gonner use k4 gixer only bike i have .i ride all year so its lots of cleaning

good lad gsxr fan, thats the way it should be, im gonna be on the castrol (NC30) and my ZX7R once its all up and running… riding in winter is a great way to keep your skills sharp and does wonders for your ability to forward plan on the roads. oh yeah, and its great for practising your rear wheel steering… lol

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got my TZR250 today its like being 16 again love it needs a bit of a look over but I just took it for a spin and it feels cool now I pumped up the tyres 11psi front 14 back was what it had.

Its not been started in three months so after we turned on the fuel tap weeeeeeeeeeeee lots of smoke warmed it up and took it home I love riding a bike that you have to work for the power.

roll on winter days

Nice, Jason! Please post up pictures of it, I love 250’s, and two-strokers in general!

As soon as I get my camera back off the mrs sister then I will…

Funny thing is its been down on the left side and the fairing stay is bent a little so… silly bollo*s here grabs the mirror to bend the stay a little and snap off comes the mirror I think that is the only time I have ever broken a part of a bike and laughed at it.

so the mirrors are coming off to give it that real race rep look

TZRs … wicked little bikes!!

I still miss my old RD350LC … it was “the mutts!!”