why is it??????

not blue and white like all the rest? anyone able to give me any info on my new baby i.e. anything, thanks in advance

Attachments

Hey there fella, welcome to the site. You don’t know anything about your bike? hehehe… well, it looks like a 1995 GSXR 1100, am I right? I guess the colour’s not standard as it’s either been owned by someone who had the cash to flash on a paintscheme of their choice, or at some point it’s been down the road.

Very clean bike, especially for the age! Looking good!

thanks mate, ye i have no idea about it, im told it was for the track many moons ago but you never no what to believe, i only bought it by accident,

Hey! Welcome to LB mate! I had one bike like yours back in 1994. I think yours is 92/94 model. I had loads of fun on it! It was in Brazil and at that time we used no helmet, just don’t ask…

Attachments

mysuzi94.jpg

me.jpg

It’s a wonder you’re here with us, Cezar So what’s the story, Roy?

what with the bike? BOY at work had it, went from a twist and go to the gsxr…

twisted and went

after the ambulance took him away, i went and recovered his bike,

then helped him get it back on the road again but for some funny reason he wouldnt get back on

so with that i thought no point it sitting in the yard doing nothing (id better take it out and about)

and that was me hooked onto bikes again.

plus after the break up with the ex, she got the car to take the kids to school

and as im on my own,i got the bike.

good deal i thought, plus i live behind the ace cafe so it was just a matter of time before i got another bike

Suzuki GSXR750WS. 1995(N) 29k dry miles. MOT & Tax, garaged, serviced, DataTag, braided hoses, paddock stand. New tyres, brake pads & discs, chain & sprockets. Going abroad, sell £2195. Greg 07879 600925.
Greg, Norwich - Norfolk
Ref. No. 18010505 Contact by email

this is the only other one ive seen anywhere, bit confused

nice, wouldnt want to take it out without a helmet tho

Yes, you are right! I wouldn’t take it out without a helmet either… I was young as it was 12 years ago… but, hey just a bit more before that time I did kill some birds and nowadays I wouldn’t ! We learn don’t we

sorry for the delay in replying…

so if i put it up for sale (xmas round the corner)

what would it be? a gsxr-750 model???

as the logbook or the hpi dont say anything

thanks in advance

Ok! I found the photo of my GSXR750W 1994 , it was back in Brazil.

I don’t think the 1000s came in the same colour

From the looks of the exhaust it does look like its been down the road.

“Yes, you are right! I wouldn’t take it out without a helmet either… I was young as it was 12 years ago… but, hey just a bit more before that time I did kill some birds and nowadays I wouldn’t ! We learn don’t we [Smile]”

Blimey BTT you gotta leave those women alone!!!lol

Roy - bike looks good. those are fast, brings back memories, bit like my hack, thogh not as shiney! lol

oh its been down allright… you should see the other side

ebay here i come

I would advertise it as a GSXR750W thats the model for the years 1993/4/5

thanks for that mate

The logbook doesn’t list the engine size? Thats a bit strange. Whats the registration? Put it in here and it shoud give you details. http://www.rac.co.uk/web/carbuying/vehicle_data_search/

ye the logbook says its a 750, and that its a suzuki, it dosnt say gsxr or model/type. just wondering what to put when selling it,

plus the colours it painted in as ive only saw 2 others this colour