Why I joined LB, and why Im leaving

and replying isnt ???

Yeah alright Joe, jeeeaaaloouus

hahahahaha , you dont even know how many gears your bike has got as you have not been passed third…

More than you darling, I still got your 125 in my garden

HA HA HA…(thats his “standby bike”) Sam …

Joe! She got you there!

Thats cos when shes out with YOU she dont HAVE to go out of third cos YOU cant keep up with her!!!

NOW when shes out with moi?..nuff said!!

I’ve watched this, with interest, over the last weeks or so.

people leaving, making statements, having arguments etc.

If your unhappy with something , fine.

if your happy with something, fine.

Whatever it is you have a problem with you tackle it directly, you don’t flounce.

Nobody else is actually interested except it fuels bad feeling and gossip on the ‘boards’ and tends to make people make statements they couldn’t/shouldn’t/wouldn’t make to a person in public…

If i took offence to every anti-police dig made at me directly or indirectly i wouldn’t frequent any web site.

When i feel something isn’t right i tackle the problem head-on, usually in private unless a public statement is required.

I joined this site as it was a tad different to others, a breath of fresh air in a sense, and i see no difference except for every now and then a few toys are lobbed or a tantrum thrown.

I haven’t lost the image of what this site is, and i certainly see it moving up and onwards…

Your either with it or your not, either way the site will continue.

Me?

I’m not going anywhere, i like the set-up, the people, the direction it’s going.

Oh yeah,

one last thing…

Never underestimate a Blade…it’ll cut ya.

excellent words PS!!!

does anyone smell bacon??

no problem!

slightly crispy and unsmoked please…

I’m a full on Cannibal

Agree with you 100% PS, shame everyone takes things personally, if i did that I’d never get out of the flat! I have enough hassle as it is, but let it go over me head, if people don’t like me, that’s their problem, not mine.

Ive got to agree with most other peeps on here, its such a shame because we all had such a great time last spring and summer. I can remember joining this forum because of the banter, the friendly guys and gals, and also the amount of fab rideouts and trips there were.

I personally think that we all have the “winter blues” at the moment and we are so fed up with the ****e weather and dark days, we know that in about 12 weeks we will be getting towards spring and again we will have light days, long summer and hot weather! all perfect riding weather. This is the main time when we all enjoy getting together and i for one am REALLY looking forward to it!, so Please Paul, reconsider, all this bitchin is not worth gettin upset about, we are all bound to get a bit pissed with each other from time to time.

Do what i do, get on the bike, go for a long ride, and forget about ya worries!

Whatever you decide, it has been nice to meet ya, dont forget us, and i look forward to seeing you in the spring

all the best westie x

thats your little sisters bike. you ride ok sam but not fast. how can you ride fast when you are towing a gsxr750…

What?!?! not even a happy New Year? Exactly on 12 too!