Who's going to the Motorcycle show at Excel 2016?

Howdy guys.  If you’re going you could add your name to the list below.    You could then PM the people the people going on the sme day as to to hook up for a cuppa.

Please copy an paste the update list into your posting.

Friday 12th
Aceman

Saturday 13th
Add your name here

Sunday 14th
Add your name here

Howdy guys.  If you're going you could add your name to the list below.   

You could then PM the people the people going on the sme day as to to hook up for a cuppa. Please copy an paste the update list into your posting.

Friday 12th Aceman

Saturday 13th Marmablade

Sunday 14th Add your name here 

Friday 12th: Aceman, Curtis
Saturday 13th Marmablade

Sunday 14th Add your name here

I’m going with Nick on the Sunday

Howdy guys.  If you’re going you could add your name to the list below.    You could then PM the people the people going on the sme day as to to hook up for a cuppa.
Please copy an paste the update list into your posting.
Friday 12th
Aceman, Curtis, Dizz37+1
Saturday 13th
Marmablade
Sunday 14th
Pinhead+1

Friday 12th

Aceman, Curtis, Dizz37+1, Arfa+MaryCrashBobbins+kids

Saturday 13th
Marmablade

Sunday 14th
Pinhead+1

Me + hubby looking to go Sunday…anyone got an online discount code? I think someone from LB had suggested CAROLENASH as a code but the site doesn’t like it.

Once booked will add Toothless+1 to this and hopefully link up with Pinhead etc.

I have a three year old and i’m on daddy day care for the day. Pondering going along on the Saturday. Think he’ll like it?

Yeah he'll love it especially sitting on all the bikes go bond my man!

Friday 12thAceman, Curtis, Dizz37+1
Saturday 13th
Marmablade, JAX
Sunday 14th
Pinhead+1

Friday 12th
Aceman, Curtis, Dizz37+1, Arfa+MaryCrashBobbins+kids, neddy

Saturday 13th
Marmablade, JAX

Sunday 14th

Pinhead+1

Friday 12th Aceman, Curtis, Dizz37+1, Arfa+MaryCrashBobbins+kids, neddy

Saturday 13th
Marmablade, JAX

Sunday 14th

Pinhead+1

Plus Toothless (Penny) + 1 for Sunday 14th

Are people riding in? I’d guess it’s biker friendly if they’re hosting a bike exhibition.

Its biker friendly but also a thief’s haven. Bikes go missing every single year, there are so many parked up they cant watch them all and thief’s have their pick of a bunch

1+ that is what Pin says, if you want to steal bike. Where would you go, bike show is a candy store the thieves!
It just spoils it for everyone, who would like to ride, not that you can buy much!
Any way I’m going on the Sunday with Pin, he knows how to treat a girl on Valentine’s Day!

Why would anyone bother to go to this? Been to one, you’ve been to them all. Booooooring!!! X

Looking to buy a new bike soon so would rather see all the models in one place then trekking around 6 or 7 different dealers

@curtis you know what bike you want and thre are no test rides at a bike show so what’s the point?

I can’t decide what I want so will go to see what takes my fancy and then arrange test rides

Come off it Curtis. It’s between two or three bikes at max I’ll wager. What you gonna gain by just lookin? If it’s a day out u want them fair enough but your decision won’t be made by a visit to the overpriced same as ever bike show.