Who else threw up, behaved like a right prat or did something they now really regret!

Happy New year to all Bikers & Pillions.Come on admit it who else is feeling s**t 2day?!

Feel really really bad for throwing up in my mates kitchen sink/floor!!

Must have been to much coke in my Bacardi!!

Should have stuck to my fav tipple Southern Comfort

Hello and welcome. Nope had a civil one…boring!

I was crook New Years day I think that all that ground glass the wife has been putting in my supper has finally cught up wi’me!

I had very little to eat even less to drink

Is it just me or does ur real name begin with R or is it just a coinsidence?

Hi ya Girlie! couldn’t let u have all the fun!!

yes i did spring clean my kitchen today with my bleach spray!How u feeling now?

Much better Thanks.Pigged out on a Yummy delivered 2 my door pizza with chicken wings & garlic bread.Cats enjoyed it 2!!

I would like to inform everyone that I did not drink.

I spent less than £5 for the whole evening.

I got kissed by many random girls, and at least one unsure bloke.

i had a top night even had a chase by an unmarked cop car (we was on foot) nearly had 2 fights and got in around 4:30 ish

Dear god I’ve been feeling rough! I decided for New Years Eve I would try a different drink so I managed to cane nearly two pints of milk making White Russians… tasted lovely at the time but nearly a bottle of vodka and kahula (sp) and all that milk… ergghhh didnt sit too nice…
Happy New Year!

I cant remember what day is it ? I just got up now

I had a good one not too much drink danced all night had a right laugh, now what do we look forward to now ?? ( SUMMER )

I was workin, But still had a wicked night!!!. Got so bloody drunk and was gettin paid for it!!!Think i got home at arond 6ish!!! Only problem was that i was then in work the next Day at 10am!!!

WELCOME !

So m8 did you make it through the night ok? LOL

YER JUST MADE IT THROUGH THE NIGHT WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HELP HOW ABOUT YOU .

REV IT RIDE IT RACE IT

I had a wicked night - probably one of the best new years so far! Spent it with pretty much all of my closest friends - and the better half - and with about 80 other people dressed as cowboys/indians/mexicans lol…the cowboy party was a huge success!

The only downside was the free glass of champers that got me rather drunk (was NOTHING to do with the tequilas) and gave me an awful hangover the next day was worth it tho - totally top night…

ANY WAY BBBABE WHY DIDNT YOU STAY AND CLEAN UP THE MESS INSTEAD OF LEAVEING IT 4 ME SIS TO DO HOW RUDE!

RPM ITS WHAT YOUR RIGHT HANDS FOR!

Yer m8 made no probs at all, was very suprised how well I felt in the morning. The kids not getting up till 8.45 helped.

Thanks J.K 4 ur welcome!

I know I was out of order& I have promised never ever 2 do it again.

Told her I’m giving her a pressie 2 say sorry. My ab trim (she used to use 1 at the gym) though she doesn’t need it.

Talking of pressies!it’s still in my car!!