who else is sick??

I used to suffer terribly from colds. These days I drink green and rooibos teas and take vitamin C when I feel off. Seems to stave off the worst of it.

Rooibos tea???

r u south african??

Nah, I tried it once and liked it. I think it’s the whole caffeine-free ‘detox’ thing how it benefits. Doesn’t stop me pumping my system full of coffee on a morning though.

i dont do rooibos cos if you dieting = that boosts your appetite…

Really…!

You learn something new everyday.

I usually drink so much of it when I do drink it that I spend ages on the WC.

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

See, you learnt something new too. Ok, you didn’t want to learn it but… you can’t unlearn it! lol

ehr…

thanks I think???

ok people…

its smoke a cigarette or kill someone

which do you think the police would prefer…

and smoking or not - i still have a cold…

so where’s the sympathy at???

Well how much sympathy can one guy give; taking you into work, picking you up; washing up; washing in general; take out the trash; hugs; cuddles etc etc etc…jeez!!!

hi AJ, best thing is plenty of outdoor sex…get the wind in your body…

finally a cure i like

Right, my patented cure is as follows.

1. DO NOT take any fever inhibitors, they supress the temperature and hibernate the bug, as the pain killers wear off, the tempearture starts up again and still has to run its course. Let the temperature run its ocurse, that’s what kills the bugs naturally.

2. One cup of boiling water, one small lump of ginger (chopped fine), 1 hot red chilli chopped fine, honey (as much as you want depending on how sweet you like it. Chop it all up and fling it into your hot water. Strain out the bits and drink. This boosts the temperature guage and helps kill everything, plus helps the nose run to clear all the bugs out.

3. 2 x 1000mg Vitamin C tablets a day.

4. DVD’s, blankets and Lucozade or water.

5. NO OFFICE.

Using these tips, you can be off work for two days, but should only be genuinely sick for one of them…enjoy your bonus day off!

i have plenty and i never get a cold.

hehehehe

that you do!!!

put vics on your chest, get warm water with some vics and inhale, it will make you feel better, your immune system must be low and your body can’t fight it, a bit of what everyone said might help. (by argirossi not paul 600)

Hey AJ

I’ve had it too, I swear it’s an effect from drinking too much on our night out!

I think I’m over the worst of it now though and will head back to work tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon - unfortunatelythere’s no cureforthe common cold, but honey and Lemon in your tea (no milk) and paracetamol will help.

I heard this was supposed to be a good one, but would not suggest the para’s with the wiskey