Who are you in a rideout?

4 Likes

It’s nearly that time, isn’t it?

1 Like

Three, definitely three. Trying to keep up and hoping I don’t bin it because the photos will be all over LB.

2 Likes

Yup same, I’m a 3 as well

1 Like

Three, also binned it on at least a couple of rides :joy:

Chart is missing the 'one in the ditch/ gravel/ lady’s bushes"

I’ve been two of those three on a rideout, never been in a ditch though

1 Like

I have done 1 but prefer 2, I like not knowing exactly where we are going and reading the road

1 Like

All 5 of them, sometimes in the same rideout lol

3 Likes

I’ve been 3 mostly, 5 but with the skills of 3 and I’ve done 1 competently and incompetebtly a few times. On one occasion the pack abandoned the ride out on their own initiative.

Maybe there is a 6. The person who turns up that no one knows who rides like a clown trying to keep up and overtakes everyone in the villages.

I think I enjoyed rideouts more when I was completely clueless even of the geography. It was more of an adventure.

1 Like

3… and honestly, group riding is not for me!

I’m not front or back, somewhere in the middle, I like not knowing the roads, the pressure to keep up without getting stopped for speeding, keeping it smooth if I’ve a pillion.

Motorbikes, it’s about the destination and the journey!

So…even though it’s still cold out, should we put a date in the diary for a ride? Or maybe a weekend coffee meet up?

3 Likes

It has been so long I’m not even in the picture

4 Likes

Ah, welcome back sir.

1 Like

Damn, there’s a handsome blast from the past!

1 Like

Too kind, I never realllly went away but did some occasional lurking

1 Like

Welcome back, still got the B-King?

Hey Kevsta, hope you’re well.
Yup, still got the King, although she needs some TLC, I need to find somone to spruce her up a bit.

Ring up Liddy

I really should, I also need some cosmetic wok done and new cans, it’s all £££ :smiley:

Hannibal
"
I really should, I also need some cosmetic wok done and new cans"
Enough about you what does the bike need ?

2 Likes

Doesn’t it still have the two bros cans on it?