Whiped out

what a c*nt
GWS and sorted out

Hey, so sorry to hear this! I go that way most days to work, hope your not too bruised, the bike can be repaired

Ankles OK, Xrays were all clear and its already OK to begin bearing some weight, I’m off to Brazil in near enought two weeks. So I need it working !

Begining to work through the claim process.

They dont give you a road map or an overview of how the claims process works, just try and hussle you through it.

The “official repairer” might have to go, unless they have a place more local than bournmouth. Other than that it looks like a waiting game. I’ll make a few noises about me thinking of appointing my own solicitors but I’ll probably leave it until I’m back from 3 weeks of sun and being draped with brazilian fitness.

Bit fucked off that I didnt make it to a stop on the left but I didnt have time to do more than yank the brakes and fixate on the bumper.

Any comments of the photo? Dont be shy I’m not going to get upset either way.

I reckon I had about 4-6 metres between me and the car and it pulled straight out from being parked up on the right. I’m pretty sure the back tyre came round to the left.

Wow, glad you still in 1 piece!

Thursday evening and Friday morning there seemed to be something tangible in the air on the bike. I thought it was just me?

“as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.”

Change your tag to Obi-Wan!

And tell me I have much to learn about panic braking.

The (braking) force is strong in this one…