Which work sector has the most bikers??

:w00t:

I wish - Iā€™d love to work there!

i work for eurostar engineering dept,we have shed loads here ā€¦ they used to advertise in mcn but stopped now as it costs em a fortune in sickness cos a rider has had an accident on the way to workā€¦

Likewise, loads of coppers are bikers.

When you say labour do you mean construction only iā€™m a teacher in the construction industry

I did a Bike Safe day down at the Warren last may (get the insurance down a bit) and i must say, the lads taking the course were unbelievable riders i was very very impressed, those lads can ride!

I work for a homeless charity in Trafalgar Square.:smiley:

What the f**k is labour ? does that mean everyone who doesnt work in an office is a labourer ?

No mention of construction? One of the biggest employment sections in the country.

One of my sites has a roughly equal number of bikes to cars/vans in the car park.

• 5150 You should give Mark Twain a credit for that.*

surely the most common is pizza/takeaway delivery?

Yup, your right. But they, mostly, donā€™t own their bikes.

Going by my local area, theyā€™re just kids with a CBT and a twist and go provided by the business. Donā€™t think they count.

(Well, those round here canā€™t. On a good day they can remember their name, but countā€¦)

GO ACCOUNTANCY! WOO! Yeah - in your face everyone else. Accountants, accountants. Wooooohooooo!!!

Oh. Thereā€™s only 4 of us.

i like to think i may a small dent in the scrotes on the street,

I had to vote ā€œotherā€ as I am The Government and do none of the other things. (And Iā€™m not telling you what I do, except use taxpayers money to browse web forums :stuck_out_tongue: )

could be any form of governement job then really, :):):wink:

PMSL :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: 7 departments so far, and still 15yrs before the pension. Iā€™ve done most things a civil servant could do, and been to a few, erm, unusual places. :wink:

This poll is flawed - there is no option for mad scientist/evil genius so I had to choose ā€œotherā€.

Erā€¦ this ^^ actually.

in that case the pair of you, being The Government, best get over to the section on parking fees for bikes and get on to changing it please!!!

Give me a couple of hours, Iā€™ll see what i can do.

i work as a mortgage broker in a bank but soon to be owned by the govermentā€¦who knows i may get to keep my job,