Where's the sun shining this, 20th April, Funday?

I’ve checked out what the weather folk are forecasting and it looks as if the sunshine has been cancelled until further notice Monday ;-(

Long range forecast? 'Cos that’s more than a month away - they are notoriously unreliable. Isn’t 20th April a Wednesday? Sue has to go to work that day anyway, so no fun for me. 

Whoops, for April read March

N.T. you Richard head.

Oh in that case. “Becoming brighter later”. Might go North for lunch and then find some roads to enjoy on the way back when it brightens.

Who the fuck cares, it’s the 19 of march

The sun is trying to break through in Olney

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

I think we might’ve glimpsed it around Wycombe. I’m not too sure, it could’ve quite easily been a hallucination.

seems ok at my location.

Attachments

photo_upload.png

Sunny in Melton Mobray

I’m guessing you had a super fine day Sir Ben. I ended up around Newmarket, glimpsed a slither of sunlight too. I was heading over to Walkers for a spot of dogging some refreshments when I came across this 24/7 greasy spoon. It came a proper close second to the original dirty cafe Clock House Cafe and not a million miles away from it either. Maybe I’ll treat you all to an 80p cuppa rosey lee there one day ;-(

I'm guessing you had a super fine day Sir Ben. I ended up around Newmarket, glimpsed a slither of sunlight too. I was heading over to Walkers for a spot of dogging some refreshments when I came across this 24/7 greasy spoon. It came a proper close second to the original dirty cafe Clock House Cafe and not a million miles away from it either. Maybe I'll treat you all to an 80p cuppa rosey lee there one day ;-( National Treasure
Did you have to walk through the kitchen to access the outside toilet?

If not it don`t come close:-)

Was sunny round the Chalfonts. Who`ld want that as an address?

I'm guessing you had a super fine day Sir Ben. I ended up around Newmarket, glimpsed a slither of sunlight too. I was heading over to Walkers for a spot of dogging some refreshments when I came across this 24/7 greasy spoon. It came a proper close second to the original dirty cafe Clock House Cafe and not a million miles away from it either. Maybe I'll treat you all to an 80p cuppa rosey lee there one day ;-( National Treasure
That's £1.60 for the two of us. Or do they do special deals for multiples?

Do they do over 60`s discounts?

OK so it don’t come close. I’ll just have to take you all there one day see if we can’t get ourselves some multi tipples.

Here’s some honest reviews, note not longer 24 hour opening but all day vegetarian breakfast option added to the menu. http://fryupsgoodornot.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/24-hour-transport-cafe-red-lodge.html

If so I’ll visit in June with proof of dob (cos they might not believe it of a young looking chap like me)

I’m sure I’ve been there but not memorable

I’m sure you’d remember it!