Where have I been for the last two weeks!?

Luckily we brought the good weather up with us too to the UK! :slight_smile:

Looks lovely, somebody nicked his engine though :w00t:

Very nice! I take it you managed to get a bit of a tan then? :stuck_out_tongue:

you been to eastbourne? :stuck_out_tongue:

:laugh:

Don’t think much of your tent ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Grass looks a bit worn, is it a pikey camp site :stuck_out_tongue:

oh and this one is for Steve… :stuck_out_tongue:

What is it ? Can’t see, control tower maybe ? :cool:

Why are you laying on the track in your sig pic, having a rest ? :wink: Did it all get a bit much :D:P;)

Good to see ya back Gabs:)

Looks luverly over there:cool:

I’m liking the sig pic, where was that?

lol nothing Steve - it was awful - we had a terrible time and you didnt miss a thing at Croix en Ternois circuit, near Lille in France.I became the first person in the history of the Bemsee Sidecar Charity Rides to overcook the passenger leaning and fall out. Well, at least I was trying :wink: Most people just sat there and didnt move at all (edit - hence no knee sliders). Believe me, they were NOT happy. But hey, its a cool pic and I had fun, no damage to me or anyone else…so that’s hunky dorey ;)Bit more illustrative for Steve - not bad for a carby SV eh!? :slight_smile:

Easy :), I’m not going to admit that it looks like a burger stall am I ! :stuck_out_tongue: Could all be in my imagination and it might really be the control tower, I’ve never neen there !If you’ve got to make a splash then what better way than being the first to fall out :w00t::slight_smile:

Actually Id just like to say a very big thank you to Puppy from Mark and I for all his help and pics - was a fab pit bitch and youre welcome back any time you want xI know Puppy is proud of this pic, so here is Ian wragging Gary’s SV cause they had just rebuilt it at 11:30pm. Needless to say the paddock weren’t all that happy…

And captions for this one please :slight_smile:

Looking for someone to give me head…

lol that totally threw me til I realised it was a caption for the pic lol…

:slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

yep :wink: youll have to tell me how it went ;)coming on the dunstable run tomorrow?

It was back to the drawing board for the Dianese team when the airbag blew her head off:hehe:

This is a fantastic picture PPG :w00t: