Whens it happening?

Quality. But would no doubt identify some overlaps. :wink:

If you new who Kerry was you’d understand :stuck_out_tongue: Gota be the best looking girl ive seen :smiley:

Yam2Yam dont flatter yourself i no kerry also what makes you think she would let you go there :w00t:

I beleive he was refering to you Glamourpuss when he said to get in there :w00t:

I already have :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s called standards Sherrie, and you obviously have them, who’d have thought it eh?!?! :w00t:

Tim, is that what is known as a back handed compliment? :w00t::wink:

This is the rumour that I heard, only reason I joined!!! :D:D

Debz, I can’t help thinking the next time I see Sherrie I’ll be getting a backhander for that comment! :smiley:

It’s a suprise to me too :w00t:

so now i know why your not bothered sorting your 525:D

And that’s why he’s sending us all to Lydd on the 14th of Feb. Just to make sure nobody would run into him on his date and see this “chick”.

and he say’s where soft:laugh: bet we will be seeing rear pegs on his bike soon:D

She is a gorgeous girl but thats not why i havent got my bike sorted… If anything i have more of a reason to get my bike back on the road, the lady in question doesnt live that far from the BCR meeting point :smiley:

Hahahahaha oh ASBO is that true :smiley:

In that case i think i’l put a complaint in to the ’ management ', i’v bin on here nearly a year and still havn’t had a sh*g out of it ;):stuck_out_tongue:

I’d bring her along if she was up for it… im not even with her yet so slow down boys :w00t:

Ha ha, knowhere to put pegs on my bike, unlike yours fat lad :stuck_out_tongue:

Which bit? :w00t:

Kerry would love to go i no she would :slight_smile:

Im glad you know her so well, i’ll ask her to come with then :wink:

So are you girls hitting it up MD and Dries?

Oh and by the way she can ride MD…

:w00t: That’ll be why he’s keeps working on his bike. He’s turned his 520 into this: