When you loose your keys - kind of praise

Hi, 

I lost my bike keys again, when looking for key cutting companies I found expressautokeys.co.uk  To my surprise they did cut 2 new copies of they bike key and I only had to send them a freaking picture of the spare key !! Yoooooo!! They did cut a key out of a fucking picture!! The key works even better than the originals, that were worn out from use. 

Anyway, the service was very good, I only paid £20 for the two keys, first class delivery included, 3 days after making the order.  They also have solutions for coded keys and more modern fobs. I’m very very happy. 

Stop looking for dodgy key cutters on dry cleaners shop, Use this from the comfort of your chair! I think they will refund you 100% if the copies don’t work.

Best thing since sliced bread. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/26ufdipQqU2lhNA4g/giphy.gif

Is worrying though that they can do that, wonder how many vehicles have been stolen using their services!

Is worrying though that they can do that, wonder how many vehicles have been stolen using their services! Curtis
This. Thankfully the 3d printing technology has already developed a key that can't be cloned, give it a few years and they'll be common place

What if I want my key to be cloned in such a way. 

If they want your bike  in  London you are more likely to be hit in the head with a hammer, than someone coming to sneak and take a snapshot of your key to come back later.

That’s great stuff for you WildBoy.  There was a similar posting on here a few years ago.  Personally, I would only use those services if I was getting the keys delivered to a different address, and paid for by non-identifiable means.

I’ve been watching alot picking videos on YouTube, and it is scary what a Master Locksmith can do, like take a blank key and make a working key for the lock without the original key, and with only access to the lock.  

Seen locks well picked isn’t the correct term, but raked with a cable tie.  

Buy your locks with care, cheap = shit.