when is the next LB track day?

“fany tagging” that phrase could catch on. Might cause a red flag on track days?

Have you done Anglesey and Croft then?

What did you reckon to 'em.

Chaos and I will come along…although he wants to take part in some ‘fany tagging’ - I’m might sit that bit out :smiley:

I’d love to come along to see what it’s all about!

Bit nervous about binning my pride and joy, though… :ermm:

It’s cool, you COULD bin it, but if you are nervous enough and ride within your limits, the track and the bike will take care of the rest.

is there a thread for this, dude? i might be up for it, calendar depending, as ive got some tyres I want to try out :smiley:

nope havent started a thread! but as said before all are welcome to join us! you’ll just need to sort out your own travel arrangements i.e van. My parent live close to cadwell so ill be staying with them but all the others will be getting a B&B im sure of it. So if your interested in hooking up give us a PM and ill keep you up to date with our plans :slight_smile:

amen to that im gagging for a track day

to a lb track day but i’m going brands 30th jan if anyone wants in:cool:

Have no fear boys and girls, the trackday fairies are hard at work and will have some exciting news for you soon;)

will the cm factory rep be on track this year:cool:

+1 (well apart from the binning my pride and joy bit as its likely to be written off as an uneconomical repair soon. I’ve never done a track day but want to get better on the bike in 09)

ASBO, if we can cut across from Russell’s Bend to The Esses we’ll be fine m8!:cool: Where’s your SM spirit!:w00t:

Attachments

Snett.JPG