When I turned up to Borough Market on...

on my gixer thou, I felt embarrased as it was the dirtiest bike their by a long shot…

So here she is clean…2 hours of polishing…

Bloody good job as well i say:P

Thats a pic of it when it was brand new!:smiley: It didnt have a mirror last time I checked! CAAAAUGGGHTTTTT!:w00t::w00t:;)Looks amazing dude, keep her like that till Wednesday evening!

Hahahaa, I went to buy a mirror down Metropolis, £40 for a genuine mirror isn’t too bad, I was expecting double. I’m game for Wed evening dude. I got your text, let me know how those leathers go, if you sort some, book that trackday…

Disappointed not to see an alcoholic beverage on the table behind. How can you clean it properly without a beer or two?;):smiley:

Also you could have tidied up a bit and swept that decking for the photo:P

The Jim beam can was in my hand fella :smiley:

I did about 48 hours before hand, that the problem being surrounded by tree’s, alot of mess!:wink: Plus thats the ladies job…

Thats better dont let it happen again or your barred:P

Yes Maam:P

is no-opne concerned at the strategically placed butterfly in the first picture? trying to make the bike look more summerly and clean than it is eh???

As a “bloke” he should be more concerned with the vastly overgrown BBQ that obviously doesn’t get used. Disgraceful:)

True indeed PJ - even the garden gnome looks as if he is walking away in disgust:D

:laugh:

I have another BBQ behind which I used last week, having lived in Australia, I love me Barbies;) so to speak…

Also that gnome has been sexually abused as of late so is abit upset, hence looking in the corner,normally hes fishing:D…

I came down one morning to find the dog humping his face…I taught him well…

And the butterflies are for the child and woman…honest.

much better!!

secretly the rattigan has been debatign about getting one o’these…

btw Jewell, you can come and clean my heap’o **** when you get 5 mins:D