Wheelie School

well if your gonna teach your self like i did you have to start with roll on power wheelies, untill you can carry the front for a bit in a stable way and get a bit of throttle control theres no point in hoykin it up vertical with the clutch.

but the clutch is the best, its harder to teach in a day thats why most schools dont teach it.

they do start, stop,go or crack open the throttle at 20 mph on a 1200 bandit type wheelies.

They want you to go away felling you did some stinkers

And thats what you want to ay?

the best wheelie advice is to start small and get bigger SLOWLY… or you will be on your ass.

If your after just a good day and doing easy wheelies find a school with 1200 bandits.

but if you ride a 600 its not going to help you with your bike much other than feeling a bit more comfortable with the front end light in your hands.

ya still gonna have a laff though im defo gona try and make it if its jimmy blade im shure i could get some tips of him.

that guy did like 160mph over a kilometer on the back wheel at world wheelie records last year, still did win though

sweet that was to funny !!

Humm had to turn from lurker to poster for this one! Yeah I’m definitely up for something in January.

welcome to the site mate

make your self at home…

Well it seems im the only girlie that wants to wheelie. But until wrist heals and its stronger i can’t,but the thought is there guys.

when you do go try and gets some video’s to post up!

Cheers thanks dude, I’ll put me feet up - now who’s gonna make me a cuppa tea?

My first post was going to be one of those “hello I’m a newbie” type efforts. Instead my first post is to declare interest in the wheelie school. Schweeet!

Nope sorry sweetie, my name is already down

Well in good to hear! are you going to brazen tonight?

Yep, I shall be popping along. You and Charley?

bump!

this should be made sticky realy… or it will get lost by the time you get it togther to go!!

Are you sayin i’m a bit slow Adz Been a bit busy, new job & stuff, The numbers are goin up I’ll have all the details by next week

pretty much

Hi Everyone, I’m waiting for Jimmyfireblade to get back to me, so as soon as he does i’ll post up how much it’s gona be & the info. And we’ll sort out some dates so everyone can make it

So far there’s about 16 of us that want to do it & about 6 maybe’s. Cant believe the responce

This is a sticky now

Thanks MacP x

It was nothing wheelie…

Thats a wheelie poor attempt at a joke - keep it up

Well Folks, I just got off the phone to Mr Jimmyfireblade Really nice guy, one of your own.

Ok there’s one rider per bike, max 6 riders per day. if it’s raining it still goes ahead because it’s all down to technic and not power.

He starts off giving us a talk ( and he aint gona chat to us for hours), then we go play on a big air field, he will be working with us as a group and on a 1 to 1 basis. If you progress enough on the day, he’ll even try to get you changing gear He wants to get us wheelieing not just talking about it.

Ok the cost.

Providing there’s at least four of us on the days we go for, he’ll charge us £175 each.

£100 deposit, by credit card or cheque, rest on the day by card or cash.

Or pay the whole amount when booking.

The date’s he’s got avaible are

13th - 14th Jan 2007

20th - 21st Jan

27th - 28th Jan

17th - 18th Feb

24th - 25th Feb

These are all on a saturdays or sundays.

So if you seriuosly want to do it, please put up what date you’d prefer and will try to do it over two weekends.

Butlins in skegness is only 20miles down the road or there’s local B&B’s if anyone wants to make it a weekend thing

Once we’ve sorted out who & on what day, you can phone up urselfs and pay your money.

If you have anymore questions, you can either drop Jimmy an e-mail on the link below or give him a call on 01507 462190.

Or just wait for him to log on and say hello in newbies cause i’m sending him a link and he’s coming on here Do’es he know wot he’s letting himself in for

http://www.jimmyfireblade.co.uk/bandit_wheelie_school.htm

For those that do this day, and want to go back on another day and use there own bike he will charge us £120 for further wheelie, stoppie, rolling burnout etc lessons.

If I have misunderstood any of the above, please correct me Jimmy

The List just add your name & date you’d prefer, dont forget it’s got to be at least 4 & max 6 per day for the price

List Moved to 1st post

tug up for yhe 17th feb