Wheelie School Pics

Balance point in 6hrs think you can change the hrs into months for me to be able to do that

Do you clutch it up & change gear ?

Best give him a call, tell him how expericed you are, see what he says. He is willing to teach any form of stunting to what ever level.

You have to book, not sure if your get in by next week, but good luck

Thanks to Ness and Etiene (spelling please?!) for taking all the pics! I’m sure the air under my front tyre in that pic was photoshopped, so thanks for that

Very Nice !!

Looks you you lot had some fun there !!

Good Work !!

Wow, so jealous, looks like you had a phantastic day.

Damn !!! Wish my bike was ready to go…im missing out on all this stuff !! You all looked like you had a blast and poor ol Rizla, she looks cold! awwww…hope you made it up to her Fridayman?..really good pics of what looks like a real fun time for you all, and imformative too!

So come on Shewolf, when ya gonna do ya wheelies outside the Ace?..shall i come over sunday to see you do em?..anyway, well done you! The only times i do a wheelie, is when im pulling away from the lights, and i dont MEAN to do em??? Frighten the whatevers out of me as im tugging front wheel back onto ground again!! Dont ask me how i do em…they just go! (yeh i know…im giving it large with the throttle!) ha ha…

I gather the wheelies got higher later in the day ? I can’t wheelie but I can get the front up a little, see pic below of my lame attempt… I need wheelie school… badly !.. Jimmy Fireblade is a bit far away though, might do The Wheelie School but they only do Mon - Fri…

Get them chops round the sausage…eh!

Looks ok…I really must practice wheelies.

Looks ok to me to, fink the one at Bovingdon do’s weekends

i wouldnt worry about finding the balance point, just Concentrate on getting it higher and higher each time.

The higher you get the front wheel the less you acelerate the longer the wheelie…

A basic indication that your somewhere near is you cant see anything but yokes and the filler cap on the tank, you will have to look around the side of the bike to see where your going… or stand up.

Just rember… do it bit by bit or you end up on your bumm…

Id also stick in 1 gear for a bit maybe try clicking second but to be honest if you just started wheelies and your need 3rd gear you A doing somthing wrong and B will prolly bin it at 120mph…

have fun

And it tasted nice too !!! (what r u like!)