Wheelie machine

I’ve seen these in the states now they’re over here. Anyone seen one. Could be worth hiring one for a day as I can’t really be bothered to travel upto Jimmy Fireblades.

http://www.extremewheelie.co.uk/

That’s groovy as f*ck! I think i’ll buy one and learn to wheelie in the safety of my own living room! :wink:

Perhaps LondonBikers could club together and we can buy one or two of our own!!! :w00t:

Not sure if it is the same thing, but I know that some of our bikers did a learn to wheelie day on an airstrip up near Watford, and that was done on something similar to this.

Quite cheap about £100 for the day, including all instruction!

Not the same thing at all. We learn on normal bike with a cut of switch added so that we do not flip the bike over but could have fallen off plenty…

That actually look dam good. Short of buying one we should get buy group of say 12 and rent one for the day. That could give us 6 session of 10 minutes each. Should be plenty to get starting and build confidence to practice further on trading estate (without added wall features)

Saw a ‘wheelie machine’ at the Moto1 stunt event at Donnington in 2004, worked very well as a simulator. Can’t remember if it was a UK or US company displaying it. It looked ideal for getting use to the throttle response, but because it was static you probably wouldn’t get the full effect of also moving in a forward motion. No experience of doing wheelies myself, so can’t give a true judgement.

I’m with Frederic, it’s the initial confidence of getting the bike up which would be good to practise on this, the rest we can perfect at the industrial estates etc.

looks crap to be honest…

if your gonna do it…do it properly!! learn properly…

get an old bike and practice like mad…or do what i do and just practice on your own bike!:w00t::smiley:

Yeah, hows that coming along? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like you’ve cracked the wheelies Ratty, nice one :cool:

Your have to come out on a friday and show us how its done :wink:

im getting there…not as good as tel! i need more practice…cant do most fridays…i have a life you see:D;):stuck_out_tongue:

im better at knee down…left …right…one handed…on the road…whatever…i grind everywhere:smooooth:

btw…hows ya borrox tel?:D:P

There fine Mate, ask your Mum :D:P

are they…good…mate if you went near my mum…i wouldnt have to do anything…cos one look at you…and…well you wouldnt have to worry about your balls anymore:D:D:D:w00t::w00t::stuck_out_tongue: cos you wouldnt facking have them anymore…:w00t::w00t::w00t:

dont mess with mum, shes a crazy bitch!

[quote]
Ratty46 (30/09/2008)

are they…good…mate if you went near my mum…i wouldnt have to do anything…cos one look at you…and…well you wouldnt have to worry about your balls anymore:D:D:D:w00t::w00t::stuck_out_tongue: cos you wouldnt facking have them anymore…:w00t::w00t::w00t:

dont mess with mum, shes a crazy bitch![/quote]

I know wot you mean mate, she’s also a fine looking Woman…how did she have such a ugly runt of a son :D:P:)

fack knows…maybe i wil ask your mum teh same!:smiley:

anyhow…i’m no more runty than you fella…and my lass dont complain;)

She past away 10yrs ago Mate :wink:

apologys then dude…i didnt know that.

btw i forgot to say…you lass dont complain either;):P:Dr

No probs Fella :slight_smile:

Now you should have guess that someone as old as Terry was unlikely to still have his mum and avoid the area… Even if she was a proper council estate bird and had have Terry in her early teen, that would make her around 150 years old and we would all know about it…:wink:

As for his “lass”, I didn’t know that Tug was your type but I could see how a real man could be an appeal for you :stuck_out_tongue:

PS: My mum is still alive, I ex-wife is open subject and even my unborn daughter is fair game as if she look like her mum, she will be grounded and handcuffed to the radiator in the cellar until her mid 30s so that I can sleep at night knowing that she is not messing about with a bloke like me.

funny post frenchy…i liek it, i forgot all about tug!:w00t:

i did forget how old tell is…i was being nice tho.

hahahaha i s’pose i owe him a tea next time i see him.:slight_smile: