WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT BRITAIN

yeah and he’s just blatantly ripped my idea off for his 80’s thread!

:wink:

so you see young one it stands for highland marching forces

Thats just a pic of some RMC in the falklands

It’s a great picture though.

How dare you say JUST!!!Them fellas were legends mate;)

Well i dont know anything about the navy its only serton regiments in the army and SF that i know alot about.

Yes it is, There very good soldiers but not as good as these guys :wink:

Hey! Get back on topic.

**** off

[quote]
shakeyfan67 (25/08/2008)

So you know which reg has traditionaly provided the most members of 22 then?And anything a Para can do, a marine can do.(As a ex all arms course guy I am a little biased though!)

[quote]
Ducati Pete (25/08/2008)

58% of SAS are ex-paras90% of SBS are ex-marines My brothers in 1para (SFSG)

Your picture reminded me of a old DP favourite!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/ducatipete/hj.jpg

[quote]
Ducati Pete (25/08/2008)

Your picture reminded me of a old DP favourite!http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/ducatipete/hj.jpg[/quote] Lol abit kinky :laugh:

Nice one. I spent 6 months at 5th airbourne brigade when it was part of Ace mobile years ago.

To the max, not a patch on the current Ms DP though.

Nice :cool: did you try for any SF selection?

I’ve always thought that ACE mobile was always an unfortunate name to give a very important part of HM Forces.:doze:Were you bleep DP?

No mate.

Passed the all arms commando course, that was enough for me.

From the Diamond Jubilee to scared pi$$less to express your patriotism/nationalism in a little over 100 years…what the HELL happened to your Country?

I like that Great Britain is so close to Norway.

And I like old pubs, with old men, smoking pipes (well, back in the day when it wasn’t illegal) and mainly talking about when they were young and how good it was, roast dinners, and real ale.

I love the biker scene, the countryside, celtic music, weird little town festivals, the sea, the royals, the innate urge to discuss the weather, tea with milk, a good old moan about the state of our youth, Elgar, old photos where they weren’t allowed to smile yet, the strange folk who talk at you for no apparent reason, the green-ness of the country and all those lovely trees.