Whats everyone upto 2nite??

HHmmmm…baileys…yummy…doo share moley…;).

im writing music at the moment…might even write a song about moley waiting for the badger…:D.

ive got my acoustic out now…lol:D

smiled:).

Well, I was using a pint glass, but I got fed up with keep having to wash it up.

The Hellfire Caves!! yeh, I’d love to go with you guys :slight_smile: Can’t do Monday, I promised my nanna I’d paint her ceilings, but if you go again/decide a different day, that would be really nice.

Steve…have you tried the Mint Chocolate Bailies? It’s just like drinking After Eight Mints…now that is a dangerous substance!! :laugh:

Mole, we will keep you posted about the Hellfire Caves and will not go without you (We usually go out for a day on Sundays).

Just listened to your “Waltz of the Pixies” and really like it.

what did you get mate?

also, where do you park up at leicester square, i was there last night, but couldnt find anyhwere decent to park and chill out at!

mmmm, minty bailies.I think theres a toffee or caramel one aswell.
dammit mole, you’ve done it now, I’m gona have to buy the set now :stuck_out_tongue:

can park anywhere at leicester square, theres bike parks by kfc & mcdonalds, or u can take the smiled approach & just mount the footpath ;p

aint telling wot bike I bought, lets play the guessing game.most peo know iv been looking at different things,but could have ended up with anything… :wink:

shane, someone wrote a song about me once, it was called ‘should I stay or should I go!’ haha

me and my mate were thinking about mounting the kerb but thought the bizzies would have had a go at us!!

I’ll start the guessing game… Fireblade…!?

smiled, don’t worry I won’t tell anyone the wee man ignored you when you tried to get a flyer of him

twice

lol

I went to see Hellboy 2 on Thursday night at the Odeon in Shaftesbury Ave, it starts a bit slow but after about 1/2hr it gets going and is pretty good, very funny in places and some good action stuff, and to be fair Luke Goss does a decent job of playing the baddie, he seems to be good at that after playing a similar role in Blade 2. Entertaining film and worth seeing. :smiley:

Like Curtis I was bored last night, so I jumped on the bike and took a blast down to see some friends in Pompey for a Thai meal and a few beers, stayed over and came back today. It was a good night and a fun ride there and back, got back to London about 1/2hr ago. :smiley:

i know i know!!!

but im sworn to secrecy!!..its a good’un tho;)

watched Hellbloke 2 last night, enjoyed it, recommended. Also watched Deception (Hugh Jackman & Ewan McGregor) excellent plot, recommended. Someone mentioned earlier they went to see Somers Town, I watched Dead Man’s Shoes, another Shane Meadows film, a few nights ago when I was in hospital and must say it has some of the best acting I’ve ever seen.

shando