what's everyone doing 4pm on Saturday?

Because I’ll be popping into the Ace with, oh what will I be on, hang on…

oh yes, a Triumph 675 demonstrater from Jack Lilleys!!

I’ve got it for an hour, and should squeeze in a blast up to the Ace and back.

Hubba Hubba.

You could get to Peterborough and back in an hour on that bike if you wanted, Andrew! Shame you can’t get it for longer. I might be there, who knows. Would love to hear it!

4pm there will be 1AM Sunday here. I’ll be at a lunar new years party!

Andrew, I’d love to check out that bike, but it’s a bit of an awkward time for me. If I do get the chance, I’ll pop up the Ace though!

Good luck & enjoy!

well done Andrew for getting it for an hour, the demand for the bike must be huge. Shame they wouldnt let you have it for …the whole weekend.

Hope you enjoy it Andrew, you know how painful this will make the wait for your one though!

You’ll be riding the latest in british machinery, while I’ll be doing my best to sling my leg over some Far Eastern exotica!

I hope the experiences are similar!!

Even if you might not be!! Good luck and watch for the Adam’s apple mate!!

There’s more lady boys posting on this forum than there are in South Korea!

That’s a guess BTW!

Andrew,

Enjoy the test ride, I may be on way back from Ally Pally at that time by cage so I’ll be keeping an extra careful eye out for ya.

I’ll be at work so cant come and play, still hear Triumph or going to bring out a baby speed triple with the 675 engine, so might be tempted.

H

You still braving the cold this afternoon? Might pop up for a look…

Aye, I’m now a quiver with excitement. Newcastle are 2-0 up and I’ve had a strong coffee so the shakes are not all down to the imminent ride.

4pm is my target for the Ace, but since it depends upon them having the bike ready this may slide.

Well looked and sounded great mate (for the 0.2 seconds I saw it ). Bit small for us taller folk though - in a few years time I’m going to have to get my legs surgically shortened just to fit on anything!

Tested one on Monday - got a couple of hours south of the M25 — brilliant

Attachments

Andrew what garage did u pick it up from? Just curious cos there is a triunph dealer 20secs from my house, north city i believe

Jack Lilley’s in Ashford nr Staines. They are the most famous, or at least to me, and were the first I rang.

J-man, mine was similar but had the louder can on it. Mmmmm article to come soon.

The world’s fastest lollipop lady

Andrew, do u still need to buy a double-bubble screen? The hump on this one looks big enough to deflect the wind…

Still a V sexy bike… and I don’t even like sports bikes

Andrew what dates are they talking about for delivery? (Especially the black ones as they look fantastic)