What would you do?

I’m in - but like I said, can’t do till after June (exams ) so July’s perfect for me…

July is good for me too :slight_smile: If you need any help give me a shout.

,m

Thanks for the offer MATTCBF600. Will you be at Cubana on Wednesday 3rd May? If so, I’ll keep an eye out for you and have a chat about organising it…?

If the bike is fixed I’ll be there :slight_smile:

is it same price if they come to u?

can they do it in evening/weekend?

id be interested, (im on holiday week in july though)

oops, i just checked, the dates they have are saturdays. suits me

i have done the course already and i would say it was worth every penny, it doesnt go into great details but it gives you the basics that could save the persons life it also teaches you how to remove a crash helmet safely and properly which is well worth knowing !!!

Sounds like fun, Can never be too safe The 3rd May will be just after I pick up my R1, So I’ll be @ the waterloo meet to give you my details.

brilliant - even more things to stick to my bike!

m

Count me in for this as well, have been meaning to do one of these courses for a while

I’ll do it

I’m Trauma/Automatic defib trained for incidents (roadside bombs, car accidents, shootings etc) in Iraq/Middle East but there were no helmets involved there

As far as I see it, you can NEVER have TOO MUCH training on any first aid course, count me in if theres room.

If only there had been this much interest when I enquired, we would have been able to book the Saturday, 6 May, just in time for the summer, or pretty well any weekday during the first two weeks of May, and not be looking at mid-July. Still, better late than never.

We just like to be awkward.

Perhaps I should have said there’d be drinks afterwards, during and before the event…

Would have been there, drinks for next time please Paivi!

hey that’s a good idea :slight_smile:

as said before I am in - not june tho