What would you do next?

hahaha

how do you work out your foxtons name?

take your first name and then add ‘is a c*nt’ to the end.

I seem to remember walking past the Angel branch of Foxtons every morning around 8.30 en route to the Tube and I always saw them in, with the head honcho always giving some sort of motivational speech for the day. Everyday I lost a bit of confidence in the human species…

I was so close to ramming my boot into a foxtons car door once but then realised that he might pull over and try and sell me a house, so I just sped off…

We used to do work for them for ages. Self righteous twats that look down on everyone.
Charge landlords another “finders fee” even if a tenant extends their lease for another year.
Contractors have to bump an extra 50% profit on materials to cover the cost that fox tons take. Yup they knock off 20% of your total invoice and put it in their pockets. Their maintenance department (although large) had a target of 1mil per month to make :frowning:

Shocking rip off merchants…

Had Foxtons flypost/pitch my flat one time. Suddenly a For Sale sign appeared on the front gate. They got fined £5000 by K&C trading standards for this deliberate regime. (They were doing it a lot at the time) Nasty pieces of work even by the low base standards of Estate Agents.

We went to view a house once. Arrived on time and just started the tour with the estate agent when this other couple arrive.

estate agent (to newcomer): “Oh you’re early”
doctor: “yes”
estate agent (to us): “Sorry you’ll have to wait while I show this gentleman around. He’s a doctor.”

me: “…errrr…and I’m an architect?..”

estate agent: “yes but he’s a doctor so you’ll just have to wait”

Needless to say we didn’t wait.

A bike across the road could obscure the view of the driver behind. Maybe the mini driver couldn’t see the kids crossing in front of you?

I would figure I am not seeing something and have a stop and a long look about. Once happy to move on I will. Had cars do it a few times on me, you know, just stop in the middle of a road with parked cars either side. Usually it turns out they have stopped to have a natter with someone walking, but what can you do if you can’t pass but wait and wait and wait.

You could have said you were a doctor too and then have this great dialogue

I had the same thing, only I turned up early (10 mins) and I said to her, happy to wait for the ones before me (who were late) to come and then take a look with my time. She all but pulled me into the flat then after I had a 1 min look asked me (as the other person rang to say they were there) “you seen enough?”

Yup I had… :smiley: