What will the black cabbies say now..??

+1

If I cant say what I feel like then I dont want to be a member anymore. I said the truth but like everything please not all cabbies are bad. I have encounter with them every day so I

aaw wipe your tears easy…

must agree with you though because most (not all obviously) black cabbies i have dealings with are “expletive deleted” but hey thats how it goes.

and by dealings i dont just mean TRYING to get one to stop for me when i’m not wearing a suit or its late at night or i’m south of the river BUT also when i’m driving my car, riding my bike or walking.

[quoteStick to “Rider Down” threads fella;):smiley:
[/quote]
:laugh:

If that is your view on all cabbies then it should never come as a surprise to you if or when they do what you say they do, so where’s the problem?:wink:

Jackie and I found ourselves behind a learner driver who stalled at a junction. We know better than to be impatient and cut round a vehicle with an inexperienced driver who might jump forward or turn without warning. But we still had to put up with the horn blowing and abusive **** in the black cab behind us.

As with everything there are good and there are bad and there are good having a bad day. IMO most black cabs in central London do at least give you space to filter, which is something you can’t say of most buses, minicabs, white vans et cetera.

A taxi driver yesterday.

:smiley:

Becuase of the recession I think all the good black cabies seem to have a bad day and bad mood now days…:w00t:

Using the recession as an excuse for bad or idiotic behavior is a cop out. Were all in the same boat to some degree or another.