What was the last CD you bought.

I usually download from limewire but my firewall won’t let me anymore so i actually went out and bought scooter the jumping all over the world album:D best played at loud volume!

Seeing him on the 7th July in London - Can’t wait :smiley:

The Live recordings that I’ve see of him seem really good, so looking forward to it!

Cavalera Conspiracy - Inflikted

rockin’ :smiley:

Just brought …

Ten pole tudor ,swords of a thousand men .

The dickies , greatest hits LOL

Visage .

Fad gadget . civilian

Fad gadget . Incontinent.

Bloody great ,rather have a nice CD than downloaded nothing .:smiley:

Last was Android Lust, Devour, Rise and Take Flight.

First CD I bought was I think Kraftwerk or Pink Floyd, one of those, years ago.

havnt bought a cd in years,
the internet opens so many doors to free stuff you don’t have to even try to find downloads anymore, its everywhere :slight_smile:

Last 3 War albums to go with the 5 I already had. I think there’s stuff waiting for me in t’shop, maybe Complete Motown Singles Vol 9 (I hope).

Carl Phillip Emanuel Bach - Cello Concertos. Outstanding! Not necessarily a popular choice on here though… :wink:

Is that the burd who played Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazzard ? ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Reocrods?Were they produced before the Wax disk?I have a Speed garage album, it’s called TL and Duncan and it plays and sounds great:D:D:DLast CD I bought was Funki Porcini - The Ulitimately Empty Million Pounds. I got it today and it’s got some heavy beats and is good to ride to.First tune I wanted to buy was Pink Floyd - Brick in the Wall, but they had sold out in WHSmiths in Oxford so I bought Mike Oldfields Blue Peter theme, ended up with 2 copies on 7" which was fun on the decks.

I still buy cd’s prefer it…when on a spending spree on play.com the other week and brought the two albums by Trapt and 30 Seconds From Mars - A beautiful Lie…want to buy The Fray’s album next. Cds are soo cheap now though can buy loads for pennies :wink:

And to give a little taster of what KD are all about live :

https://www.youtube.com/v/LMq9ubYGkAs&hl=en

LOL - good luck.

Interface such as change it’ odd.

Hoosiers last CD bought.

Still buy C.D.'s but mainly back catalogue stuff from play.com as and when some memory gets stirred.

Last bought: “This is Soul”. A thirty plus Y.O. Stax Atlantic album I still have on vinyl somewhere. Why do they re arrange stuff for C.D.'s

The last CD I bought was Black Sabbath - Born Again

But that was over a year ago before I got my DAB Radio

Now I just listen to planet Rock cos they broadcast my kind of music.