What really pi$$es me off

I think I’m going to have to start a video rant site as I need to start getting this off my chest ! Anyway today’s rant :

Muppets that make phone calls using their speaker one the mobile… you know the ones that walk down the street looking at the poxy phone and yelling back at it… FOR CHRIST SAKE it’s a phone…… Use the F**king ear piece you ponce !!!

And the one that’s going to get someone hurt …. Ragamuffin Gansta’ kids who use them to play music on the tube !!! Like I want to hear that crap…

For good measure I see that Grumpy Old Men is back on tonight on BBC2 at 10pm… now considering I’m only 30 I cant be old so I need a whole program of just “ stressed at Muppets at 30” …

Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Finished?

yeah and them knobs who drive on the phone but using the speaker, they think becuase it aint stuck to there ear they aint doing wrong, you still got one hand on the wheel and the other on your phone fuck arse

Wankers that think they are some sort of “Top Gun” Pilot and they are really important with those F**king Noncey Headsets plastered to the side of their heads !!..Pubs, Restaurants…

Whats all that about !!!

yeah what the hell are the blue tooth jockies all about ???

walkling around with a whopping thing stuck to your head screaming “buy coffee, buy coffee” … SLAP… SLAP SLAP SLAP

Yeah, you tell 'em! …

Errrr…Um, sorry, I’ve nothing to moan about at the mo… just passing through…

yeah twats, they look like they got a big silver woodlice climbing up the side of there head,

Yeah, Also, when ur woken up on UR DAY OFF by ur neighbours doin some FKING SHTy DIY crp where they have to FUKING start banging god know what at 8 this morning!!! That really P*sses me off too!!! I hate my neighbours!!!

i only have the little one…

having to come into the office on what has turned out to be a really beautiful day because some twat decided that he could not possibly finish the things i needed on time… even though i had asked for it three weeks ago…

I love the blue tooth head set thing when I am djing its great, LIKE YOUR REALLY GOING TO HEAR IT OVER MY MUSIC ERRRRRRRRRRRRR NOOOOOOOOOO.

But I do ask them over the mic if they would like me to turn down the music so they can finsih their call and always “I am not making call” well take that thing off you TW*T

dont want to spoil the tread and all, but relax yall, lifes too short for this sht

on the plus side - just finished - off to the ace … anyone else coming down???

cyclists piss me off - evryone moans bout the cost of the Dome, but i wanna know how much all the cycle lanes throughout the country have cost - and noone uses them! they even have their own traffic lights - has anyone EVER seen a cyclist stop at a red light?

I think we shud all get 3 points deducted from our licences for evry cyclist you knock down going thru a red light

no no no… venting is the only way to lower the blood pressure, so it’s all good !

What about those Fking Bt**d telephone things…

You wait a year then you get an answer…

“please choose from the following options”…

f**king one 1-6 then ya choose that b****d right at the end…

you now have 5 options…“Ok I,ll have number 4”…

“you now have 4 options”…“Bollox”…“Its option 3 this time”…

“You now have 7 options”…"“C**ts”"!!..

Now im right in the mood to give the F**ker a right earfull…

“Ok its number 2 this time”…

“Sorry” “All our operators are busy”…

“Your call is in a queue and will answered shortly” !!!..

after 25 verses of the f**king “Mulukan National Anthem”…

“Thank you for holding”…Your call is right important to us and one of our operators will be with you shortly"…

YEAH…IF IT WAS THAT IMPORTANT YOU,D F**KING ANSWER IT IN THE FIRST PLACE !!

and my phone wouldnt be embeded in the side of the fridge, my kids wouldnt be crying cos their skitzo Dads had a fit and gone ballistic and my “Mrs” would be F**king talking to me cos I wouldnt have gone out and bought all the Vodka my local Boozer has got on the shelfs you annoying barrels of Monkey Spunk !!!

ARRRRRRGHHHHHH !!!

Just say it as it is R051HOG, dont beat around the bush… when they answered the phone did you get your takeaway pizza???

LOL i like

OK and the lastest one seem to be

Them “Hi Mr C you have won a new 3G phone…”
Me “Who the hell is this”
Them “This is FreeG, you have been selected to”
Me “Stop, how the hell did you get my number, and this phone isnt free is it !!! You want me to sign a contract”
Them " no, no, well errrrr"
Me " Right then why dont you just" click…

I hate these people. What i hate most is the invasion of my personal space and time. And these people are suddenly on my radar

Well! Let me let you know, That there is a guy driving motorbike And underneath his number plate is a bigger one saying, I SUPPOSE YOUR DRIVING WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF YOUR PHONE WASNT STUCK UP YOUR ASS. A big respect to that geezer. there is people out there who worry to get a small number plate this guy goes completly opposite and gets the message across!