What other hobbies have you got? Got any pictures too?

yeah they can be expensive, the sports bikes tend to be around £35/40 but they are the best ones coz ya get to build the engines up aswell as everythin else, as for gettin glue everywhere - they do needle point pots which are much easier to use than the tubes of glue i will get a photo of my kit aswell once i find the camera, the cost of the bikes depends mostly on the skill level required to build them, all mine are level 5 so take the greatest skill to build coz there are more parts, the lower levels have fewer parts to put together so cost less, those ones tend to be around £15/20 it also depends which type of models ya go for i only use revell kits but there are others around that are just as good

well guys as promised heres the pics of my other toys

just a small collection at the minute

I like the weapons mate! class!

Where do you get your models from? They don’t do one of the ZX6 do they? :0(

When not Racing his GSXR Oli mostly just rides … doesnt matter what it is as long as he can ride it…

Attachments

I like your style Oli

can you count 'self loving 'as a hobby? thought best not to put any pictures…hahahahhahahhahahhhahaa

Whoa! More!

Ok… but just so you know I am for the F’ing high jump if these get seen by my ex…

She might not let me take any more of these…

Attachments

Some nutty american chick I met the other day sent me this recently…

last one I promise Jay… otherwise I gonna get banned …

Attachments

Jessica NYC.jpg

Yes, Jay! I am really getting into knives! Just check this link below

http://www.blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=21

These knives are the most!!! Stephen1982 just check it out! Sham it doesn’t come any cheap…

I think stopping short of the nipples was a good idea, thanks

I am not taking away that those are some pretty good looking blades because as far as knives go… those are some pretty sexy knives… agreed!!

But

I just need help understanding what the obession is with them… What I mean is… What do you like about them because except for acting out fighting fantasies in front of the mirror and hanging them on the wall I dont get what it is they are good for… Is it what they could do to someone…?? what they will do to someone…?? You seem like a decent guy so I presume you aint planning to wet anybody up with them… So what do you do with them.??

Sorry Jay think I have started a trend here…

in all honesty i couldnt tell you exactly what attracts me to them, its just something that i have a liking for, its not because of the damage they are capable of inflicting, i think the for me the closest thing to an explanation is that the shapes of the blades mixed with the colours and shapes of the handles come together to form somethin that i find very beautiful, as for acting out the fighting i dont do that anymore, while in the army a friend and i where practising armed combat with a real knife, it ended up in my leg so now i have a 4 inche scar on side of my leg