What object defines you?

when I find out what I am, I’ll let you know.

Question is: What did he start out as? What is he now? A he, a she or a he/she?

If I was born in Germany today I’d be gender X

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24767225

:smiley:

So if you have both a knob and a flange - is it ok to tell you to “go f*ck yourself” ? :smiley:

English
male

or in the eyes of every one - massive weapon!:wink:

Sorry mate, even the Germans haven’t got a legal or acceptable way to describe you!

Defo a researcher…

Discarded packet of Monster Munch.

For me the discarded Monster Munch packet is symbolic of capitalism’s objectification of the individual - relegated to a mere consumerist item the modern man and woman is consumed by the forces of market economics until they are exhausted, empty and of no use - at this point they are carelessly thrown onto the pavement to be treated as useless litter.

The monsters which feature on the front of the packet can be regarded simultaneously as ciphers for the monstrous economic forces that terrorise and consume the modern individual - while at the same time they symbolise the individuals inner monsters - human psychological traits such as greed and envy which neo-liberal economics uses to pit one individual against another in a kind of ‘monster mash’ - picture if you will Godzilla and Mothra battling it out over the ruins of Tokyo - a perfect illustration of the demonic forces unleashed in an amoral market system.

As a victim of capitalist exploitation this object, this discarded packet of monster munch defines me.

^^^^^^^

Class

^^^^ +1

Thank you comrades!

“The peasants are revolting” lol :smiley:

Hopefully :wink: