What next - you help/advice.

Which tracker did you have?

how old do you want to go and what’s the top of your budget?

been browsing ebay for top end bikes…
you could go for something out of left field like an SP2?
what are your thoughts on a Z1000 or CB1000R?
Suzuki GSXS 1000?
MV Augusta F4?
Busa?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-59-Ducati-1198s-/231487545872?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item35e5bba210

You’ve had both Ducati and BMW over the last couple of years. Perhaps a change?

That’s what I was thinking, R1 it is then :smiley:

Touring on a naked - why torture yourself!
I was going for the new R1M until Aprilia launched the RSV4RF and can’t wait for it to arrive, should have one of the first in the country hopefully.
Did consider the Panigale but their quite common now even if they are one of the best looking bikes ever made, I think as you’ve had the HP4 you need to ride the others and if none of them are better then go back to the HP4!
It’s a good position to be in, but don’t go backwards!

Have to agree with Sean. If nothing goes, and makes you smile, like the Beamer… get another HP4.
Knowing the history of the previous one, I’m still really gutted for you all the same.

To be honest I absolutely love it. I took it to Le Mans last year and it performed perfectly, even with an added pillion half way home…

Super comfy but show it a few twisty roads and it will perform as good as any superbike and not be shown up on performance either.

Cruise control, heated grips, quickshifter, ABS, traction control, comfort seat and a slightly taller screen what more do you need :wink:

Panigale, that’s a piece of art on wheels…

R1M def! So much chat about how close to being a motogp bike it is , its at least got to be worth a ride, I agree about the looks but perhaps it is just cos they are a bit radical and they will grow on you?

Whoooooo Ohhhh

I for one don’t envy you Rixxy, what a decision to make.

As you said going down the “rare” route might not be the best option as you’ve mentioned the tricolour and folks are saying new R1 or R1M these being just that.

The HP4 is one of the bikes I’d love to get but I love my Yammies, so an R1 would be my choice :smiley: Big bang or a new shiny one

Ultimately it’s your choice and you can either let your head or your heart rule

What about the Kawasaki H2?

Already suggested it :smiley: theyre not road legal though, can only take them on the track :crying:

Think you should go for this its suits your personality and no one will nick it :smiley:

Big D, if you can dye it blue I think we’ve found the perfect bike :smiley:

The H2 is road Legal, its the H2R that is the Track one.

i actually LOL’ed

Think we can do that he be the beast of borough

Fucking genius lol

OMFG hahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!